5 Tips on deciding on and using CRM
- The Power of Testimonials
- Tips on Building your own prospect List
- Intimacy with your customers
- Time saving with a CRM database
- The benefits of a good CRM system
- Tip 5 - CRM you can more out of it
- Tip 4 - Using your CRM system
- CRM Tip 3 - Think about structure
- 5 Tips deciding on and using CRM - no. 2
Tip 1 - the first in a series on deciding on and using a CRM/Contact Management system for the smaller business.
Be Organised from Day 1
Whatever the size of the business, we all need to organise our business from day 1 – having a structured database like a CRM or a Contact Management system helps this happen. It is a database of all your contacts, customers, suppliers and prospects. It creates discipline and you start as you mean to go on. It helps you get rid of the bits of paper and business cards that can litter up your desk and your life. Any small organisation can run their business on one. If your business has been going for sometime then a database will benefit your company even more.