Referrals for good karma
- Benefits of Regular Massage Therapy
- Most people don't plan to fail...
- Trigger Point the Problem
- Wealth Seminar - 2nd September 7pm
- Hot vs Cold Therapy
- Stretching to the limit
- Health and Wealthy Massage Offer
- Benefits of Massage Therapy
- TIPS for good REFERRALS
Giving referrals is double good karma; you help the person you refer and the service provider too! See my referral TIPS article to ensure you are giving quality referrals.
TIPS for good REFERRALS:
Anyone can give out a name, however making sure the referral is one that needs that service is another story!
1. Give good quality referrals for people who really need that service and trust your opinion.
2. Ask the person you have in mind for referring if they would be happy for you to give their number to the service provider (Business)
So that when the business/service provider rings your referral they get a positive and welcomed response.
3. Always follow up on the referral you have give to see if there was an outcome which really shows you care!
I am only qualified to post this article because I have written this from my own experience of referral systems.
Happy referring everyone!
Thanks for reading
Cheryl at Ferapi