Drowning in Data
- John Cleese: How to Cultivate Creativity
- Manage the activity
- A Tale of Two Campsites
- 7 things to remember
- Want More Profitable Business?
- Preparing to interview a candidate?
- E-Myth Revisited, best book ever written
- Are you Proactive or Reactive?
- What Business Are You In?
- Have you ever paddled on moving water?
I’ve always been a firm believer in the adage 'what gets measured gets managed'. As soon as you start paying attention to something you can’t help but improve it, vitally true in business management.
Graphical Representations of Complex Data
The problem is that there are so many things that you can measure. In the age of affordable computing the danger is that we get so overwhelmed in data that we lose site of the important information this represents.
For this reason I was very interested in the following presentation from the latest TED conference: