The Four Factors that influence successful business improvement
- Will the Sun on Sunday survive? Seven Steps to ensure your staff don’t ruin your business
- How to measure the impact of your business improvement initiatives?
- Five things to start doing in 2012
- Are your cost saving initiatives destroying your business?
- Ten practical tips for keeping your staff motivated
- Shiny Happy People
This is an article to help you gain the most from your business improvment initiatives
In today’s climate many organisations are embarking on business improvement initiatives in order to protect or grow their businesses. You may have already embarked on your improvement journey to try to cut costs or maintain or gain your competitive edge. Often when setting up these initiatives businesses become completely focussed on a single element of the improvement. They don’t consider the four fundamental factors that influence successful business improvement. These are process, policies and people. Read about how they all interrelate and can enhance your improvement initiatives at http://bit.ly/z5DieG