Groovy Site and FREE Web Resource
- Five tips on event marketing
- I need more beans on toast on my Facebook Page.
- Do you have a listening strategy for your business?
- Putting Twitter users on a CRAP list is not clever!
- How to easily keep an eye on your clients and competitors on Facebook
- Facebook rules have changed….. again!
- Apparently Facebook are looking at integrating the hashtag feature
- How to find out what parts of your Facebook page are indexed by Google
- Disney Magic
- Do you have the time for social media?
This week I wanted to introduce you to the world of Twiddla. (t w i d d l a)
So what is TWIDDLA?
Twiddla offers “painless team collaboration” using online whiteboarding. Use this free resource to ease the challenges of working with your virtual team. Twiddla offers a shared visual space that allows you to collaborate in real-time to get on the same page, literally.
I have recently been having problems with Skype screen sharing, which then took me on a hunt to find a reliable replacement and something that I don’t have to pay for. Twiddla is great as you can share lots of things like photos pictures, websites etc.it‘s great for team meetings and online training.
We had some fun experimenting with the software. You can introduce as many people as you like, so I think I may use this to do some whiteboard presentations. Watch this space!!
So, check it out on twiddla.com