Facebook launch app for Business Pages
- Five tips on event marketing
- I need more beans on toast on my Facebook Page.
- Do you have a listening strategy for your business?
- Putting Twitter users on a CRAP list is not clever!
- How to easily keep an eye on your clients and competitors on Facebook
- Facebook rules have changed….. again!
- Apparently Facebook are looking at integrating the hashtag feature
- How to find out what parts of your Facebook page are indexed by Google
- Disney Magic
- Do you have the time for social media?
Yey!!! If you manage more than one Facebook Business Page then this is the answer to your prayers!
I was recently sent an email from a colleague of mine saying that Facebook were releasing an iphone app to manage pages, however when we investigated, they had only released the software in New Zealand. But I am so excited to inform you all that it is now available worldwide! Yippeee….
The new app allows you to manage multiple facebook pages from one application, so, if like me you have lots of accounts to keep an eye on whilst on the go then this app is pure heaven!!
The app is called Facebook Pages Manager and can be downloaded from the iTunes store.
Also.. Facebook Camera app
The other new Facebook application that I wanted to tell you all about is Facebook Camera app. The filters on this app looks a lot like instagram (no surprise there!), but the features are actually really good. If, like me, you are uploading video content or multiple photos to your facebook in one go then this app is pretty cool. You can also edit the photos by cropping them, or adding an effect (ie: you can turn your photos into black and white). You also have the ability to view your friends photos. I will be using this app from now on to upload mobile photos on the go. The only negative comment I would make is that you can not create complete albums from this app, you can only post multiple or single mobile uploads, and they will be saved in your “mobile upload” album.
Happy Facebooking people!