Callback

Green Day... Tomorrow across the network.

Brad Burton
4Networking
Telephone:
0845 123 4444

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 16:31 Quote
Green Day... Tomorrow across the network.

Following on from my thread about what the 4N groups like where you are..

Green Day, this has been organised for the last 6 weeks, which basically. The teams have a traffic light system

Red, Amber, green. For all kind of stuff relating to the groups.

Visitor, attendee, confirmations numbers etc.

Tomorrow we have our first green day, which was set down by the regionals at our last national meet. Looking at the system back end, ooer, it looks at a glance to me, as the best overall day in the history of the co.

A couple of weeks ago we had the best week in the history of the co, in terms of new members, all great indicators.

Could we do things better, of course, always.. But initiatives like green days go some way to isolating areas where we need to do better.

We are listening, we are adapting we are 4Networkng.

Brad BurtonBrad Burton Twitter Link to BradBurton.biz Brad Burton MD 4Networking Life. Business. Just got easier. Link to BradBurton.biz Link to BradBurton.biz

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Bradburton

Gary Gorman
GaryGorman.co.uk
Telephone:
01476 516282

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 16:33 Quote
Always loved Green Day. Particularly American Idiot. Oops sorry wrong Green Day.
View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @GaryGorman

Fiona Bray
That Fiona Bray
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 16:38 Quote
Quote:
Always loved Green Day. Particularly American Idiot. Oops sorry wrong Green Day.

Good Riddance is my favourite  and seems kind of appropriate to 4N Green Day - see what you think xx

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Alan Brown
Alan Brown Coaching Ltd
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 16:51 Quote

Wondered what indicators you guys have for judging the more qualitiative side of the meetings? I know numbers are good for lots of reasons : fresh faces, a sense that this must be good there are a lot of people here, and it helps your cashflow. So really key : I agree.

But, as a bog standard member, its not  the only thing important to me. Some of the best meetings I've been to have been on the smaller size .....but I've been made to feel really welcome and the atmosphere can be far more intimate ...........have you thought about measuring this sort of thing?  Which do you think is best : a great small meeting or a rubbish big one?

I'm saying all this from a perspective of someone who really enjoys my 4N meetings so I'm not having a whinge.

Supporting clients and their teams to achieve their potential

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @alanbrowncoach

Brendan Johnson
Authentic Spirit
Telephone:
01823 352840

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 17:27 Quote

It all keeps adding up,

I think I'm cracking up.

Am I just paranoid? 

Or am I stoned?

http://www.authenticspirit.co.uk

Bespoke ceremonies - Helping you mark the moments that matter, saving people from bad funerals

Heart

Please plan your funeral, it saves those left behind so much pain. Check out the free funeral planner on our website, or contact me.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @rev_BJohnson

Neil Humphrey
Studio Maximus
Telephone:
01794 379083

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 17:32 Quote

Green across the board for Surrey's flagship group Guildford! 
I'm no American Idiot!

Neil Humphrey
Brand Gladiator

signature banner

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @estudiomaximus

John Edward
Bestmortgage4u
Telephone:
01483 286850

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 18:32 Quote

Well done Neil and the team for making Guildford Green across the board.

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up
repayments on your mortgage.

If you ask us to arrange a mortgage for you we normally make no charge as we are paid a fee by the lender. However if
you prefer us to provide our services on a fee basis we estimate our fee will be 0.5% of the mortgage amount being
arranged.

Bestmortgage4U is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit activities.

Area Leader for Guildford and Camberley 4Networking

Fiona Bray
That Fiona Bray
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 21:52 Quote
Quote:

Wondered what indicators you guys have for judging the more qualitiative side of the meetings? I know numbers are good for lots of reasons : fresh faces, a sense that this must be good there are a lot of people here, and it helps your cashflow. So really key : I agree.

But, as a bog standard member, its not  the only thing important to me. Some of the best meetings I've been to have been on the smaller size .....but I've been made to feel really welcome and the atmosphere can be far more intimate ...........have you thought about measuring this sort of thing?  Which do you think is best : a great small meeting or a rubbish big one?

I'm saying all this from a perspective of someone who really enjoys my 4N meetings so I'm not having a whinge.

I coach my teams in what I call the magic triangle... you need some visitors because it attracts passporters who lets face it all like to meet new people and make a good impression (that's kind of the point of it all) and you need a core of regulars.  That gives a good sociable vibe to the meeting and attracts the visitors to join.  I think that volume is great within reason though I have been to some very large meetings that don't deliver so well in terms of value because everything becomes a little frantic.  For me its all about creating really buzzing, energetic atmosphere because the more relaxed the participants are the more open they are to letting go and connecting.  So in summary - no its not about stack em high its about create a great atmosphere and that can be achieved in a smaller group but my ideal is 24-34.

Alan Brown
Alan Brown Coaching Ltd
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 22:04 Quote

Fiona.. love the way you described it. Numbers cos its great not just numbers for numbers sake.

Fiona Bray
That Fiona Bray
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 22:40 Quote

Thank you Alan - and incidentally never call yourself a bog standard member again - there is no such thing .... its the people that make 4N such a rocking platform.  All of us!  Hope to meet you some time - perhaps on my nationwide tour to be announced shortly which is frankly a barking mad concept and can only work through the power of 4N ..... Wink xx

Brad Burton
4Networking
Telephone:
0845 123 4444

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 22:44 Quote
It's. It numbers for numbers sake.

It's generally better the larger the numbers.. More opportunity and more varied mix.

Best number 28

Brad BurtonBrad Burton Twitter Link to BradBurton.biz Brad Burton MD 4Networking Life. Business. Just got easier. Link to BradBurton.biz Link to BradBurton.biz

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Bradburton

Chris Ogle
SME7
Telephone:
01923 234 170

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 22:54 Quote

Daryl & Paula Hine plus all the teams have worked hard to make sure Herts and Essex are all green... well done everyone... impressive teamwork you guys and girls... 

Special thanks I think to all the teams across the country who have probably put in an extra special effort 'dropped on them' from the think tanks and regionals at 4N... this is a landmark first event for 4N but ... it could only happen because the teams got on board with the 'spirit of the idea'. They do not see any immediate financial reward for any extra time / effort they put in and yet without them such a great result cannot happen... big commendable pat on the back for everyone concerned I would suggest !!

Use a QR Scanner to retrieve my contact details, apps available on iPhone and Android

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @chrisogle

Alan Brown
Alan Brown Coaching Ltd
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 24th Nov 2011 - 23:04 Quote
Fiona ...you get my vote....numbers. cos its great sits so much better for.me as a not so bog standard member Then again I've accidentally diverted what the thread was about so ill leave it to you guys to enjoy your day.... Alan

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.