Callback

In at the Deep End!!

JUDE PRICE
CREATIVE CONUNDRUMS
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 18th Feb 2012 - 14:14 Quote

OK, I have closed my eyes, pinched my nose and jumped!! OK that didnt hurt, it didnt bring about the end of the world!!

Standing on the side palpatations, fear and excuses by the hundreds seem slightly unfounded now!! For you techniphobes out there you may understand a little of what I mean!!

I feel like the aboriginees who were reluctant to have there photo taken lest it took away their soul!!

What if I write in the wrong place, write the wrong stuff? what if I come across as dull and boring? what if I dont mention someone I should of?, or even mention someone I shouldnt of!!!? what if I am too business like(lol)? or too chatty?

I AM SAYING A BIG HELLO as I have rejoined 4N after a small break, what can I say, I couldnt stay away!

Anyway having been to an excellent learning session at Basingstoke 4N about making the most of the 4N website I felt compelled to give this website a go. Sam Swinstead and Paul Mardon from Fleet managed to allay my fears enough to get this far. The pace in the session was governed by the lowest denominator in the group which gave me a fighting chance and thank you Coral for letting me share your laptop (An excellent area leader and it was very kind of you to empathise with my lack of knowledge on such matters!)

There are many poeple I would like to thank but I dont want this to read like an Oscars speech!! All in good time!

I will however mention Jon Newlyn who goes that extra mile, to pick me up from the station to go to Andover 4N and who gave a very thought provoking 4sight Friday just gone, on How to identify a Psychopath!! I think it was 1 in 20 business owners have pschopathic tendancies!!

And a quick thank you as I bow out, (um that Oscars speech isnt seeming so bad either!!) to Coral Iles and the rest of the team for welcoming me back. I look forward to communicating with you all.

So I am pleased that I have now taken the plunge, I havent drowned, in fact it would appear to be all going very swimmingly!!!!

CONTACT DETAILS

www.creativeconundrums.com

jude@creativeconundrums.com

01256 893114

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @thenotsoobscure

A Martin
xx
Telephone:
Posted: 18th Feb 2012 - 16:34 Quote

Jude i'm so glad you didn't have any injury when joining us on the 4N forum Wink

Loved your intoduction, now just get stuck in Open Mouthed Smile

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Ian Darlington
Adept IT & Internet
Telephone:
0800 047 4095

My Links:
Posted: 18th Feb 2012 - 17:13 Quote

Hey, Jude!

Great to see a seasoned breakfast attendee on the forums for the first time!

Also get on to Twitter if you're not already there, it's a great extension to the forums; search #4networking - #4n - #love4n

People to follow: the MD @BradBurton, @networkingjai and me! @Adept_IT

If you need any help or advice about anything whatsoever, just ask.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Adept_IT

JUDE PRICE
CREATIVE CONUNDRUMS
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 20th Feb 2012 - 07:57 Quote
Quote:

Jude i'm so glad you didn't have any injury when joining us on the 4N forum Wink

Loved your intoduction, now just get stuck in Open Mouthed Smile

Thank you Amanda

I shall take your advice and get stuck in!!

Onwards and upwards Smiley

CONTACT DETAILS

01256 893114

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @thenotsoobscure

JUDE PRICE
CREATIVE CONUNDRUMS
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 20th Feb 2012 - 08:15 Quote
Quote:

Hey, Jude!

Great to see a seasoned breakfast attendee on the forums for the first time!

Also get on to Twitter if you're not already there, it's a great extension to the forums; search #4networking - #4n - #love4n

People to follow: the MD @BradBurton, @networkingjai and me! @Adept_IT

If you need any help or advice about anything whatsoever, just ask.

Thanks Ian

I am on Twitter! yet still to use it to its full potential, I will put it on my to do list!! and check out the names you have suggested, thanks for the offer of help and advice, it is good to know that people in 4N are so supportive. I am leading an evening group in Whitchurch from the 25th April so I want to have got the hang of this social media stuff by then.

JudeSmiley

CONTACT DETAILS

01256 893114

Maija Liepins
Pixink Ltd
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 - 19:56 Quote

Fantastic intro Jude, really energised and fun to read.

For those who don't know, Jude has gone on to head up a new evening group in Whitchurch Hampshire with Katherine Leigh and Darren Hignett. In combination these 3 individuals have made 4N impossible for me to ignore - and here I am approximately a month later, a paid up member, ready to 'get stuck in' and involved with the 4N business community. It's all very exciting. I've met some really interesting people already, and made some valuable business connections.

Thanks Jude! x

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Pixink_Ltd

Roland Millward
Freelance Article & Blog Writer
Telephone:
07952 843167

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Jun 2012 - 09:27 Quote

Hi Jude 

Great to have you onboard in the 4N family.

Best wishes 

Roland 

Tel: 07952 843167
Check out my blog at RolandMillward.com

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @RolandMillward

Hitesh Mistry
Business of the Day
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Jun 2012 - 11:24 Quote

Hello! :-) We are new to this also.

Hitesh Mistry

Owner of Business of the Day

Business of the Day

E: Sales@Businessoftheday.co.uk

W: Businessoftheday.co.uk

T: 07875058043

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Biz_of_the_Day

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.