Bridgwater's 6th Birthday BASH!!

Melanie Downing
Room Six - Design Services
Telephone:
01278 783273

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 13:42 Quote

Hi everyone,

Well what a fantastic meeting we had today with 31 members booked in and FIVE visitors, two of whom signed up today, which is fantastic. it is lovely to welcome new faces to the group.

I have to say a MASSIVE ENORMOUS HUGE thanks to Peter Gabriel from Genesis Vehicle Solutions for doing us proud and filling in literally last minute to do the 4Sight (bet you loved being welcomed to your first ever Bridgwater meeting with this surprise!). You did a fantastic job Peter as you had nothing prepared and I think everyone will agree that it was a great 4Sight that made everyone laugh their socks off, so thank you. 

We missed you Kimbo. We hope that you are ok and improving as the day goes on. Such a shame you couldn't have been there. Don't worry though, we've already booked you in for the next 4Sight slot in 2 weeks and Peter Savage decided to take your role in telling you jokes!!

Also a huge thank you to everyone from the Chepstow £6 club for coming over to see us and joining in at the place where 4Networking started.

Hope everyone enjoyed the sound of Judy's school bell. I have to say it may have been loud, but it certainly had everyone on their best....or nearly best....behaviour!!! 

Welcome to the visitors who were Andy Sparkes from Rotodrain, Clair Bell from Travel Counsellors, Mark Pogson from The Somerset School of Oriental Healing Arts, Matthew Redman from Auditel and Kelvin White from Nigel Botterill's Business Growth Advisor. Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks to Ann-See from the Clock Tower Wellness Centre and B.E. Diverse for arranging the cakes, they were absolutely beautiful, almost seemed a shame to eat them, but we managed it!

Please let me know if you would like to do a 4Sight so we can arrange a date for you.

Feel free to add your comments to this discussion and look forward to seeing you all again including the Chepstow MASSIVE!!!

Melanie Downing
Creative Director & Group Leader of 4N Bridgwater

Telephone: 01278 783273
Mobile: 07780 335844
Email: info@roomsix.co.uk
Twitter: @roomsixdesign

Graphic Design | Websites | Print | Signage | Professional Photography

Room Six Banner

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @roomsixdesign

Georgina Micklethwaite
The Picture Framers Chelvey & Gallery 370
Telephone:
01275 218754
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:13 Quote

Sounds great! Sorry I missed it x

The Picture Framers Chelvey & Gallery 370

nr Bristol, Cheddar & Weston Super Mare

http://www.gallery370.com

Twitter: @framingfairy

email: hello@framerschelvey.com

01275 218754

Picture Framing, social media addict, North Somerset Arts Committee Member 

Picture Framing is my business and using social media, framing fairy promotes the skills & expertise of picture framing

We've moved to Brockley Lane off the A370!  Please visit the website for more information

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @framingfairy

Richard Anthony
Efar Ltd
Telephone:
01275 797915
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:14 Quote

Thanks everyone and happy 6th Birthday -nice to see our friends from across the pond even though we will be locked in battle in the rugby this weekend. I hope you get well soon Kim we missed your jokes

See you all soon

Richard Anthony

Sales Account Manager

email: ranthony@efar.co.uk

www: www.efar.co.uk

ddi: +44(0) 1275 797 915

fax: +44(0) 1275 797 901

Mob: +44(0) 7809 681866

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Matthew Redman
Auditel
Telephone:
01278 686956

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:22 Quote
Thanks for a great meeting and looking forward to more fun mornings now I've joined. Kimbo get well soon, the heckling wasn't the same without you!

Matthew Redman

Auditel

TeL:     01278 686956

Mobile: 07500 221753

Email: matthew.redman@auditel.co.uk

Web:    www.auditel.co.uk

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @MatthewR94

Ann-See Yeoh
Ann-See Yeoh
Telephone:
0117 214 0124

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:41 Quote

Fabulously run meeting this morning, Mel, & yes, a HUGE  thank you to Sledge for being thrown in the deep end. For the members of the £6 club, I do apologise for subjecting you to more of the Sledge.  Maybe you'll make it back in 2 weeks where we do have Kim re-scheduled, all things being well.  (Personally, I reckon he's got something about doing a 4sight Don't Tell)

Both Matthew & Clair are now signed up members ... woo hoo! Welcome to the North Somerset Plus crew.

Oh Mel ... Andy did wait around at the end to say thanks & bye, but you were in deep conversation with Barry, so he said to let you know.

The cupcakes were from a lovely cake company in Clevedon, if anyone's interested.

So, 4N's first group ever is now 6! Looking forward to growing this group through the next year. What with the changes to 4N, I'm sure there's enough buzz to last us another 6, or more!

Happy networking!

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @AnnSeeYEOH

Mark Tomlinson
WPA (Western Provident Association)
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:53 Quote

Thanks Mel and Ann-See for the invite to my first Bridgwater meet - not sure how I got the only fine of the meet though!!!

Great 4Sight from Peter 'Sledge' Gabriel (even if he had to tell everybody how poor I am at golf!) and always good to see familiar faces Cat Johnson and Barry Watson brightening any meet. And a bonus that I don't need to be in the £6 club for a meet on this side of the water (#comeonengland)

Thanks to Brian Adgey, Andy Sparkes & James Cort (you've got to see his Steamroller vs. Laptop Vid) for interesting 1-1s.

Most importantly - hope you're soon back up & about Kim - you were definitely missed!

4N Area Leader for Mighty Monmouth; Chepstow; Hereford and Ross Vegas
(click on the name to book)

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @MarkWPA

Ken Simpson
Make More Margin
Telephone:
07831 668647

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 14:59 Quote

Melanie - I am sorry that I could not be there, just too much too do today, I would to come and give you all the benefit of learning some Country Dance moves in my 4sight just let me know when you want me, I have projector, screen and all I need, just require two or three willing (or otherwise) volunteers.

Ken Simpson

Make More Margin Ltd

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @makemoremargin

Brad Burton
4Networking
Telephone:
0845 123 4444

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 15:07 Quote
I had every intent of being there this am, but the wife came down with man flu and as a result I was on the school run!

Thanks to everyone who ran, supported and attended the bridgy event today.. 6 years ago.. Where it all began.

Thanks!

Brad BurtonBrad Burton Twitter Link to BradBurton.biz Brad Burton MD 4Networking Life. Business. Just got easier. Link to BradBurton.biz Link to BradBurton.biz

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Bradburton

Ann-See Yeoh
Ann-See Yeoh
Telephone:
0117 214 0124

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 15:25 Quote

Why do I keep referring to Barry Watson as Barry White????

//random thought

Ada Lazz-Onyenobi
Town Life Monthly
Telephone:
01278 588430

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 15:27 Quote

What a fantastic meeting today. Absolutely loved the buzz in the room and it was great to see so many new faces too. Happy 6th Birthday Open Mouthed Smile

Ada Lazz-Onyenobi
(Editor)
Townlife Monthly Community Magazine
T: 01278 588 430
E: ada@townlifemonthly.co.uk
Townlife Monthly is Bridgwater's Community resource. We aim to be the platform for local businesses to  promote themselves and for local residents to share 'what's on' in the community. We are here to serve our community so please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @townlifemonthly

Cat Johnson
i-com Solutions Ltd
Telephone:
01495 760511

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 15:39 Quote

Great meeting today and thank you everyone for making us Welshies feel very welcome! Open Mouthed Smile

My teenage boys Kevin & Perry will be very happy with the cupcakes (I doubt they will even notice they are yellow and glittery!).

Well done Pete on the stand-in 4 sight! Very funny and interesting as usual (you can give me my £20 later for saying this!) Wink

Great and slightly random 1-2-1's with Richard 'Efar....How far?' Anthony, Dave '17 stone weight loss' Starkey , Jessie 'super sec and super forum poster' Price and Mike 'Louise' Peterson (he gave me his wife's business card!).

Lovely to chat with Clair Bell (Well done on joining & hope to see you soon at Chepstow) & James Cort too....even though Sooty didn't want to discuss his mobile renewal with me yet Sad

Always lovely to see some of the £6.00 club regulars too.....Yes Mark Tomlinson you do class as £6.00 club and the ever lovely King Bazza Watson!

Will definately see you all again soon (as Ann-See has booked me in to 4sight in May!). x

Also, all please feel free to make yourselves honourary members of the £6.00 club by joining us at Chesptow anytime (especially if we win the rugby Saturday!).

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @icom_solutions

Mark Tomlinson
WPA (Western Provident Association)
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 16:23 Quote
Quote:

Great meeting today and thank you everyone for making us Welshies feel very welcome! Open Mouthed Smile

My teenage boys Kevin & Perry will be very happy with the cupcakes (I doubt they will even notice they are yellow and glittery!).

Well done Pete on the stand-in 4 sight! Very funny and interesting as usual (you can give me my £20 later for saying this!) Wink

Great and slightly random 1-2-1's with Richard 'Efar....How far?' Anthony, Dave '17 stone weight loss' Starkey , Jessie 'super sec and super forum poster' Price and Mike 'Louise' Peterson (he gave me his wife's business card!).

Lovely to chat with Clair Bell (Well done on joining & hope to see you soon at Chepstow) & James Cort too....even though Sooty didn't want to discuss his mobile renewal with me yet Sad

Always lovely to see some of the £6.00 club regulars too.....Yes Mark Tomlinson you do class as £6.00 club and the ever lovely King Bazza Watson!

Will definately see you all again soon (as Ann-See has booked me in to 4sight in May!). x

Also, all please feel free to make yourselves honourary members of the £6.00 club by joining us at Chesptow anytime (especially if we win the rugby Saturday!).

Only when I'm in Wales!

p.s. Did I tell you that the English No 8 (Ben Morgan) that we let Scarlets borrow came through the youth system at Dursley RFC (where I H/C the U11s currently) from U6 to his first Senior games #comeonengland

4N Area Leader for Mighty Monmouth; Chepstow; Hereford and Ross Vegas
(click on the name to book)

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @MarkWPA

Ann-See Yeoh
Ann-See Yeoh
Telephone:
0117 214 0124

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 17:54 Quote
Quote:
Quote:p.s. Did I tell you that the English No 8 (Ben Morgan) that we let Scarlets borrow came through the youth system at Dursley RFC (where I H/C the U11s currently) from U6 to his first Senior games #comeonengland

ahem ... are you a bit of a rugby fan, Mark??

Peter Gabriel
Genesis Vehicle Solutions
Telephone:
07837 531009

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 18:22 Quote

Great meeting this morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Really nice welcome from everyone on my first Bridgewater visit.... until Mel uttered the words 'could you help me out?'

Thank you to Trevor Hoskinsson, Mark Pogson and David Starkey for great 1-2-1's

GET WELL SOON KIMBO!!!! LYM x

See you all again soon..... at Sledgestow??

Good luck
Sledge

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @genesisvehicles

Jessie Price
Super Sec Virtual Assistant Services
Telephone:
01275 543339

My Links:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 - 21:11 Quote

Really good meeting today - nice to meet some fellow tweeters, Cat and Mark at last!

Enjoyed the atmosphere in the room - lively and very friendly - top marks to Peter for stepping up to do his 4-sight (with bits of fluff attached to his head).  I wasn't sat close enough to spot them, but someone else did!

I will definitely be making the trip to have the Sledgestow experience soon - anyone else want to join me, let me know!    Good 1-1's with Ada, Cat and Andrew - great catch up with King Bazza too.

Delicious cakes - eventually managed to get a cup of tea out of Richard Tilley to enjoy it with, he also stuck a creme egg on my desk today, I thought I ate a creme egg in the most popular way, obviously not!  

See you on the 4N circuit again soon.

Operations Assistant at Gordano - BOOK HERE

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @jessieprice1

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.