Callback

Can you offer your time for an amazing experience?

Jonathan White
Traded Network Limited
Telephone:
01603 251736

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 11:29 Quote

I am looking for help with our new amazing Aquaneuro Wet System.

We have arranged for a demonstration event to take place between March 12th and March 30th at Fit Club Wymondham, Norfolk. We are looking for people who would like to try out this new technology and afterwards let us have some feedback on the experience. I personally know what effect this can have on people. If you have aches, pains, back ache then after just one session you may feel a remarkable difference.

Please have a look at the link below and let me know if you would like to try out the World's first micro charged wet system.

http://www.aquavate.co.uk/interior/experienceaquaneuro

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @tradednetwork

Michael Mertens
Mertens IT Consulting
Telephone:
01395 548243

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 11:55 Quote

This may well be a balant ad and should possibly go into that section.

But regardless, nowhere in your pitch do you say what this actually is. A wet system for stripping wallpaper?  A car wash device?  A water based paint for garden sheds? 

For this reason your click rates might be slightly lower than expected. 

Proper IT CONSULTING and support in the West Country for small businesses.
eMail  contact on request (too much spam otherwise)

"For the first time ever, I could actually understand what a computer guy was talking about and why it was relevant for my business." That's what I do. I speak your language. I'm not just selling stuff.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @MacManDevon

Jonathan White
Traded Network Limited
Telephone:
01603 251736

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 12:11 Quote
Quote:

I am looking for help with our new amazing Aquaneuro Wet System.

We have arranged for a demonstration event to take place between March 12th and March 30th at Fit Club Wymondham, Norfolk. We are looking for people who would like to try out this new technology and afterwards let us have some feedback on the experience. I personally know what effect this can have on people. If you have aches, pains, back ache then after just one session you may feel a remarkable difference.

Please have a look at the link below and let me know if you would like to try out the World's first micro charged wet system.

http://www.aquavate.co.uk/interior/experienceaquaneuro

What is the Aquaneuro Wet System?

Using proven and patented SigmaQ technology, created by Professor of Medicine, Roberto Ciaff, the Aquaneuro Wet System combines leading technology with water to allow access to deep tissue, not normally accessible by standard massage techniques, without damaging superficial tissue. This enables it to penetrate deep under the skin to increase circulation to the muscles and tissues for a totally rejuvenated feeling.

During a 30 minute treatment you will experience increased muscle contractions which encourage the body to release it’s own natural feel good chemicals (endorphins) to help alleviate stress and simply aid overall wellbeing whilst decreasing pain, extending flexibility, improving circulation, toning muscles and increasing overall mobility.

Jonathan White
Traded Network Limited
Telephone:
01603 251736

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 12:12 Quote
Quote:

This may well be a balant ad and should possibly go into that section.

But regardless, nowhere in your pitch do you say what this actually is. A wet system for stripping wallpaper?  A car wash device?  A water based paint for garden sheds? 

For this reason your click rates might be slightly lower than expected. 

Thanks for the feedback and i have added some more info on the what part.

I wouldnt say that it is an advert as i am looking for the 4N community to help me obtain feedback on a new product. Its free so no money exchanges hand.

Kev Murphet
FrictionTech
Telephone:
020 8551 0606

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 12:25 Quote

So in essence it's a cure all miracle bathtub.

Kev

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Jonathan White
Traded Network Limited
Telephone:
01603 251736

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 12:38 Quote
Quote:

So in essence it's a cure all miracle bathtub.

Kev

Hi Kev - Well i wouldn't like to say cure all. I know it helps with many different things. Personally i have degenerated discs and i fell in love with the product.  After the first time of trying it at West Ham FC my flexibility improved, so much i could even put my socks on standing up. Strange thing to say but that was incredible for me.

Gary Smith
Scotz.Net
Telephone:
0845-370-0016

My Links:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 13:01 Quote

Sounds like a power shower type device. A jacuzzi with a go faster stripe. And that isn't being perjorative, quite the opposite. I tried something similar a few years ago where the water had been laced with herbs etc and I felt great afterwards, on top of the world. Whether this is similar, I don't know but I wouldn't be prejudiced against it.

Gary

Gary Smith : Scotz.Net : P.O. Box 7560 : Perth : Perthshire PH2 1BL

T: 0845-370-0016 : M: 0781-326-2782 : E: info@scotz.net

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Gareth Frensham
Birch Financial Solutions
Telephone:
0870 750 0955
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 - 16:16 Quote

Sorry Jonathan, don' thikn I can make it over on those days, shame as I would've liked to try it out as it sounded really good when you mentioned it in our 1 2 1.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @financeGF

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.