IT SUPPORT - Domestic Customer - HARROGATE

13th Mar 2012
suzie bogle
Breathing Space

IT SUPPORT - Domestic Customer - HARROGATE

Hello! I have a colleague in Harrogate area who needs her computer spring-cleaning.  Can anyone recommend a supplier of such services in HARROGATE?

13th Mar 2012
Darren McCabe
Techmonkeys Ltd

We are not in Harrogate Suzie, but in Leeds with no aversion to travel, feel free to pass on our details or send me a message with your colleagues details and I will give them a call.

If it's something we can advise on quickly over the phone we dont charge either so it cant hurt to chat :)

13th Mar 2012

Have also sent you a personal message.

Our comprehensive healthcheck can be carried out remotely via TeamViewer ( and includes the computer's operating system, installed programs, security, memory, system, and advice/recommendations on avoiding malware, online backup, child protection and more.   It will speed up the PC and tweak it to the user's preferences and way of working.

Initial advice to scope any issues is free and can be done by phone (01892 640 999) or Skype (pcpaltunbridgewellsandwealden).

As no travel time or call out would be involved, the full healthcheck would cost only £49.

23rd Mar 2012
Gary Porter
Aire Valley Computer...

Good afternoon,

we are based in Salts Mill in the beatiful village of Saltaire, but do have customers in and around Harrogate

Please ask your friend to contact us on our Freephone number so we can discuss how we can help with her computer.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.