Callback

Too many social media gurus?

Page: « 1 2
Jenny Esther
Store Express
Telephone:
0845 050 3500
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 09:58 Quote

I think its wrong to connote this as a marketing or scamming trick. It works and it is absolutely ethical so why the complains. Also for thoes who really care enough to use the internet to sell their products better, perhaps having an EBay store design that is professional sure does help.

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Jenny Esther
Store Express
Telephone:
0845 050 3500
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 09:58 Quote

I think its wrong to connote this as a marketing or scamming trick. It works and it is absolutely ethical so why the complains. Also for thoes who really care enough to use the internet to sell their products better, perhaps having an EBay store design that is professional sure does help.

Peter Maynard
Barnes Richards Rutter
Telephone:
01291 635580

My Links:
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 10:01 Quote
Quote:

I came accross this the other day from David Armano which made me chuckle, of course the reality is much much worse ;)

I'm definitely using this - first time I've ever seen a list with the lawyer not at the bottom of the pile!!

Danny Slevin
Customer Insight
Telephone:
07894 293 081

My Links:
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 10:24 Quote
Quote:

Here's a little friday morning challenge for you - try doing a post without mentioning EBay Store Design. Go....

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @danny_slevin

Brad Burton
4Networking
Telephone:
0845 123 4444

My Links:
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 10:57 Quote
This thread is so full of win

Brad BurtonBrad Burton Twitter Link to BradBurton.biz Brad Burton MD 4Networking Life. Business. Just got easier. Link to BradBurton.biz Link to BradBurton.biz

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @Bradburton

Michael Thomas
BlueEyed Digital Marketing
Telephone:
0121 647 7096
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 11:21 Quote

Brilliant graphic, but sad reality tbh.

If you've actually gained expertise in an area over a long period of time, you will have earnt enough respect to call yourself an expert. With social media, we research social media avenues and are constantly learning, no one can truly call themselves an expert at it - it's constantly changing. I've been delivering and immersing myself in social media for 6 years. Others have been doing it 3-6 months and call themselves a trainer or a consultant - jokers.

It's like the 'expert' estate agent or 'expert' recruitment consultant and sadly like any profession - too many charletans out there unfortunately who give the industry a bad name.

Michael Thomas

Social Media Director

BlueEyed Digital Marketing

www.blueeyeddigital.com

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @hi_blueeyed

Alex McCann
Altrincham HQ
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 21:47 Quote

Agree with everything Michael and Dave had said above....

... the scepticism we come against is because of exactly the same scenario as above - and i'd say less that 3-6 months - more like weeks in some occassions

Altrincham HQ Logo

Twitter: Follow @altrinchamhq

Facebook: www.facebook.com/altrinchamhq

******* 50+ RECOMMENDATIONS ON LINKEDIN *********

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @altrinchamhq

adam stevens
Intelligent Eating
Telephone:
07751 074 808

My Links:
Posted: 16th Mar 2012 - 23:07 Quote
Quote:
Quote:

Here's a little friday morning challenge for you - try doing a post without mentioning EBay Store Design. Go....

Danny, atleast hyperlink their anchor text for them.... I mean c'mon, it's a tough road to the top of Google, give 'em a little dollop of help eh?

The diet that ends all diets, releases you from the marketing spin and gives you total control of your health :o)

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @intelligent_eat
Page: « 1 2

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.