Rest In Peace @DetectiveDenise / 0845 123 4444 #Donate4Denise

Back
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 »
  24th Mar 2012 - 21:17 24th Mar 2012
Brad Burton
4Networking

Rest In Peace @DetectiveDenise / 0845 123 4444 #Donate4Denise

4N'ers we lost one of our own this evening, after a 10 year battle with cancer, she was a friend, inspiration to so many of us.  Its clear from, 4N is an extention of our family. If you have any photos, videos, audio or memories of our Denise, share them in this thread.

Let it be a celebration of her life, her impact, her love. 

She wouldnt want a single tear shed.. you know that. she'd want smiles... and smiles.. and smiles. 

Denise's young family needs our support.. and for the next two weeks i ask that groups the UK over, switch their Area Charity fines to our Denise's family. 

4Ners dug deep previously for our D, with the funds she bought a mobility scooter, her family need us now

As from Monday 26th

0845 123 4444 #Donate4Denise

4NHQ will be taking your credit card pledges/donations/fines from groups for next two weeks which will then be given to our Denises family, lets see what we can all positively do.

Sleep tight D.. Bradsta loves ya. x

24th Mar 2012 - 21:29 24th Mar 2012
Michelle Dalley
Creating Media
Good call brad, we will implement this in south wales immediately.
X
  24th Mar 2012 - 21:31 24th Mar 2012
Karen Sterling
Blaze Firewalking

I've been talking with John Heslop & Tom Lawrence about having a fundraising night. I'll speak to them on Monday to make it happen asap Kx

24th Mar 2012 - 21:34 24th Mar 2012
Brad Burton
4Networking

Great video, not sure about that ill looking bird, she could do with a big feed up

24th Mar 2012 - 21:36 24th Mar 2012
Chrissie Metcalfe
CM Recruitment Ltd
So very sad to hear this very sad news.

Sleep tight Denise you will never be forgotten

Chrissie xxxx
  24th Mar 2012 - 21:36 24th Mar 2012
Kevin Arrow
Sark E Media

might be an idea to sticky this thread if u can.

Will implement the Charity switch as of Mon

Kev

24th Mar 2012 - 21:48 24th Mar 2012
Brad Burton
4Networking

You know throughout all this.. i genuinly lolled, at her hanging on for her #LOVE4N IPAD 3

Look what arrived while I was sleeping, goodbye afternoon  - @DetectiveDenise 

24th Mar 2012 - 21:52 24th Mar 2012
Kym Hall
I Heart Business

I will never forget her laugh. Much love DD xxx

24th Mar 2012 - 21:52 24th Mar 2012
Justine Askham
Askham Tax & Account...

hi all

It's too hard to work out what to say but good call Brad.

I saw Denise this afternoon and just to let you all know she was bopping along to loud music last night with her brother...that is the Denise we all knew and loved.

Sweet dreams D.

Justine x

24th Mar 2012 - 21:57 24th Mar 2012
Mark Bryant
The Media Partnership
Gutted... Lovely lady and not a bad word to say about anyone.

Things I'll remember about her will be her murder mystery 4sights, getting drunk on half a glass of wine, munching on flowers after having one too many, carrying 6 drinks across a crowded pub (including a bottle of Corona in her cleavage!) without losing a drop then spilling them all over our table, hot desking at our office, experiencing her first ever flight on our trip to Bristol... To name just a hand full...

Sleep tight Denise xxxxxxxxx
  24th Mar 2012 - 21:58 24th Mar 2012
Scott Hider
The Marketing Propel...

Such sad news, I had been follwing her and had some questions that I never got around to asking. I hope that the great poeple in 4N all help out any way they can. Maybe more swearing is needed to raise those charity fines!!

Rest in pece Denise. x x 

Scott

24th Mar 2012 - 21:59 24th Mar 2012
- -
-
Denise would always threaten to sit on my head if I needed cheering up. I love that twisted logic. Love Denise so very very much.

I first met her at an event in Harrogate, she came to find me especially and her kindness struck me so much. We had a lovely connection ever since and a shared love of purple.

I was so privileged to coach her and share in her dreams. I will dig my notes out and post something she shared with me tomorrow; but for now, let me just say that I know she is now speeding away with her foot down, in the driving seat and singing at the top of her voice.

We will never forget you Detective Denise. Thank you for the laughs and for just being you.

Sleep well.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  24th Mar 2012 - 21:59 24th Mar 2012
Brad Burton
4Networking

Eating the flowers from a jug on the table pissed is where its at. hahaha

Marky can you edit a 20s or so video of her bopping/lolling in my car if she on that footage please fella. 

24th Mar 2012 - 22:00 24th Mar 2012
Jacqui Turner
TheTweetingPA - PA t...

Sleep tight Denise, Heart you always xxxx

24th Mar 2012 - 22:05 24th Mar 2012
Brad Burton
4Networking

i didn't realise until about 6 months after.. but she heard me speak at Northallerton launch (her first 4N meet) and took her life in a total different direction as a result of it, i didnt even know until we bumped into each other at a 4N meet and she shared it with me. 

She was arguably my biggest fan. ALWAYS had my back, and worked with me on 4/5 occassions doing proper job detective work for me. Smart smart cookie, hyper perseptive about people, and had an unassuming way of reading a situation faster than anyone i know. She took in everything, whilst most would just see what most saw. 

She shared with a couple of years back at Danny Matahru's Kirklees conference that she had this slow burn cancer.. the "Doctors gave me 2 years to live, that was 7 years ago" she smiled.. thats why she lived and laughed so much, she said to me, its no biggy about the cancer, after all we are all gonna go one day.. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 »

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.