Purchase of telemarketing data

Back
  21st Mar 2013 - 19:51 21st Mar 2013
Adrian Wilkinson
Trophy Pet Food

Purchase of telemarketing data

Hello

Trophy Pet Foods Doncaster is looking for some good quality data for telemarketing.

The data is for pet owners and needs to be Post Code specific.

We need the data to include telephone numbers and if they are a cat or dog owner.

Can anybody recommend a quality supplier of this kind of data?

Adrian

21st Mar 2013 - 20:02 21st Mar 2013
Adam Stevens
Intelligent Eating

i have a dog and a cat!

22nd Mar 2013 - 09:04 22nd Mar 2013
Carla Hutchison
Get it Branded Ltd

we use a company in newcastle called Meridan Delta Tom Sawyer 0191 235 9603 - if anyone can help he will be able too 

also I own two dogs ;)

22nd Mar 2013 - 09:07 22nd Mar 2013
Gary Porter
Aire Valley Computer...

No Adam, you own a dog and the cat decided to live with you. Should it get a better offer it will be gone .. Open Mouthed Smile

22nd Mar 2013 - 09:11 22nd Mar 2013
Dale Jago
Databroker Ltd

Hi Adrian,

We would be delighted to help you with with your enquiry. We are independant list brokers meaing we are completely impartial which puts us in a great position to help you out and get you the right data you are after.

Please get in touch and we will be happy to help or if you would like me to give you a call then let me know.

RAR recommended, DMA members also.

Speak to you soon.

Regards

Dale

22nd Mar 2013 - 12:36 22nd Mar 2013
Adam Stevens
Intelligent Eating
Quote:

No Adam, you own a dog and the cat decided to live with you. Should it get a better offer it will be gone .. Open Mouthed Smile

very true.

22nd Mar 2013 - 12:57 22nd Mar 2013
Antonia Barber
Aspens Marketing

Are you intending to use the data for telemarketing? For this market there are loads of other ways to get in buyers and we would not recommend telemarketing consumers for this due to the cost per bag of dog food, there are more direct and cheaper ways to reach your audience. Sue, one of our directors has experience in the pet food sector and would be happy to talk you through some ideas. Contact her on Sue@aspensachs.co.uk to arrange a call.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.