Invite a friend guidelines clarified

Back
  1st Dec 2015 - 12:01 1st Dec 2015
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Invite a friend guidelines clarified

Our Invite a Friend rewards program is a great way for members to earn free days while at the same time contributing to the growth of the network.  The premise is simple; Introduce a new prospect to the network and when they join we'll add 30 free days to your account.

There are a few ground rules, but we have tried to keep them simple:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Active members are rewarded with 30 free membership days when someone they introduce to 4Networking goes on to become a passport member.   To earn the days, the following must occur:

1. The prospective member must not already be enrolled on the system. You can check for existing members by searching the 4N membership base.  Just click “Find Members” from our home page.
  1. The active passporter must enrol the prospect onto the system using one of these pathways:
    1. Book the visitor directly into a meeting from the meeting booking page
    2. Enrol the visitor into the system using the form on the IAF info page of the website
    3. The prospect clicks on a link provided by the active member containing the affiliate code, and self-enrols from that link
  1. The prospect joins 4Networking

Team members and support cannot enrol prospects on behalf of another member.  When Team Members enrol a prospect the system attributes the referral to that team member.

If you have a previously enrolled visitor who wants to attend a meeting, simply contact a local team member for help booking them in.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

For full details, and to learn more about afiliate codes, please visit the Invite a Friend page.  It's under the "Extras" tab on our website.

Questions?  Post them here.

1st Dec 2015 - 12:35 1st Dec 2015
Graham Harding
My Little Wrapper (F...

Hi Michael,

There used to be a 'time limit' for the visitor to join to qualify for the 30 days.. Does this still exist ? I used to confused as to whether the clock started from when the visitor was first enrolled on the system, or attended their first meet.

Graham

1st Dec 2015 - 12:35 1st Dec 2015
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

We removed the limit in 2013.  Your prospects are now tied to you for life!  This is one reason we don't allow people to re-enrol dormant past visitors.

Quote: Graham Harding (My Little Wrapper (Franchisee))

Hi Michael,

There used to be a 'time limit' for the visitor to join to qualify for the 30 days.. Does this still exist ? I used to confused as to whether the clock started from when the visitor was first enrolled on the system, or attended their first meet.

Graham

1st Dec 2015 - 12:47 1st Dec 2015
Graham Harding
My Little Wrapper (F...

Thanks Michael. I must have missed the removal of the time-limit. Thanks for clarifying.

1st Dec 2015 - 12:49 1st Dec 2015
Andrea Basilio
Certified LOA Facili...

Hello, 

Thank you for the guidlines, just to clarify:

In order to IAF I have to be a passport member then IAF to a meeting and when they sign up for a membership then I get my extra 30 days. Correct? The prospective member must not already be enrolled on the system. - Does this mean online or if they are already a member?

Thank you. Andrea That plain Engilsh Course.............

1st Dec 2015 - 14:05 1st Dec 2015
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

2 Great questions!

1.  To enrol someone you do have to be a passport member.  Lapsed members and online only members cannot book in new visitors.

2.  If the prospective member already has a profile on the system you cannot enrol them again.  But, a local team member can help you get them booked into a meeting.

Thanks Andrea.

Quote: Andrea Basilio (Andrea Basilio)

Hello, 

Thank you for the guidlines, just to clarify:

In order to IAF I have to be a passport member then IAF to a meeting and when they sign up for a membership then I get my extra 30 days. Correct? The prospective member must not already be enrolled on the system. - Does this mean online or if they are already a member?

Thank you. Andrea That plain Engilsh Course.............

1st Dec 2015 - 14:19 1st Dec 2015
Andrea Basilio
Certified LOA Facili...
Thank you Michael. What happens if they are not online yet? How do I refer them and what are the rewards? 

Thanks. 
Andrea 

1st Dec 2015 - 14:43 1st Dec 2015
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Answers to those questions are in my original post at the top of this thread. 

Quote: Andrea Basilio (Andrea Basilio)
Thank you Michael. What happens if they are not online yet? How do I refer them and what are the rewards? 

Thanks. 
Andrea 

1st Dec 2015 - 14:57 1st Dec 2015
Quote: Michael Nagles (4Networking)

We removed the limit in 2013.  Your prospects are now tied to you for life!  This is one reason we don't allow people to re-enrol dormant past visitors.

Quote: Graham Harding (My Little Wrapper (Franchisee))

Hi Michael,

Graham

"Prospects are now tied to you for life" - does that include people who predate the Network4Free/More4N/InviteAFriend system; people who were booked into a meeting yonks ago, never attended but might now be interested?

1st Dec 2015 - 15:30 1st Dec 2015
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

The rewards program was started in 2012, so that's when we started keeping track of referrals.  Anyone enrolled prior to the introduction of the program would not be valid towards the reward.  Since we did not track who introduced a visitor, we have no way of validating the reward.  

Good question, Grant!

Quote: Grant Phillips-Sewell (Brightology)
"Prospects are now tied to you for life" - does that include people who predate the Network4Free/More4N/InviteAFriend system; people who were booked into a meeting yonks ago, never attended but might now be interested?

5th Dec 2016 - 08:35 5th Dec 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

"But Michael, where can I find a list of people I've invited in the past?"

Great question (even if I did ask it myself)!  Just click here for a list of referrals tied to you:  https://www.4networking.biz/Account/Home/Referrals

If there is someone on this list that you want to get along to a meeting, just pass their info on to your local Area Marketing Coordinator of Visitor Coordinator.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.