Webinar: Navigating "Your Team" Training for Team Members (Replay) #4NTeams

Back
  9th Mar 2016 - 15:58 9th Mar 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Webinar: Navigating "Your Team" Training for Team Members (Replay) #4NTeams

This recorded webinar is meant to help team members learn their way around the team page, and will be essential training for any member new to a team role.  

It's also great training for long serving team members who want a refresher.

This webinar is a 45-minute session that team members can attend from their home, office, or anywhere that they have a good WiFi connection.  You do not need to download any software; The webinar plays right in your browser.

You can watch this webinar at your convenience, 24/7/365.     

9th Mar 2016 - 16:42 9th Mar 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

There were several unanswered questions posed during the webinar.  Here are the answers:

Q:  What does the system message "Not Allowed to attend" mean?

A:  It is essentially a person who is either a lapsed Passporter or a visitor who has used up their free visits.  Some members have the word "Expired" in place of "Not Allowed to attend".  They mean the same thing. 

---------

Q: Why isn't there a direct export link for downloading member emails en masse?

A:  4Networking Ltd, as a business, have certain responsibilities to our members in the manner of privacy and data protection, and as such only allow limited email address download functionality in the interest of our members. 

----------

Q:  How can I watch these videos and live webinars on my mobile?

A:  There are both iOS and Android Apps.  Visit the relevant app store and search for "AnyMeeting"  Keep in mind that you do need a good bit of broadband to have a good meeting experience, so WiFi is almost always going to be better that a mobile signal.

9th Mar 2016 - 18:35 9th Mar 2016
Rachael Chiverton
The Contracts Lady a...

Question from watching the replay - why isn't flagship done by points but by attendees? Surely it would be better to have them all shown the same way whether red amber green or flagship?

10th Mar 2016 - 06:46 10th Mar 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

The red, amber, and green boxes are a relatively new change to the team page, just coming into use last summer.  The flagship status has been a part of 4N for most of our history and has always been based on hitting a specific target, 22 attendees including a minimum of 2 visitors.  

Without visitors AND passporters our community can't grow, which is why a team must hit those specific minimums to earn the coveted title of Flagship.

10th Mar 2016 - 09:37 10th Mar 2016
Caroline Kempster
The Letting People

Many thanks for the useful webinar yesterday .... sometimes it's pleasantly surprising to find out what you don't know .... about what you thought you did know!!

I've been a MC since last summer - and thought I knew all I 'needed' to know about navigating aound the Your Team bit of the website (and was assuming some of the buttons about people's profiles were "off-limits" to mere MCs and GCs .... but now I know we can find out lots of info - which will be particularly useful when phoning people for the first time 

Also,  from now on I'm using those little yellow sticky notes on the left hand side - to let the other team members know where we're up to with contact communications for new visitors particularly (as we want to be seen as supportive.... but not out to hound them!!)

Also lots of good advice about the basics and ensuring the 4Sight info is kept up to date.

Thanks again 4Development 

10th Mar 2016 - 11:10 10th Mar 2016
Angela Jackson
Simply Celebrants

Just been through the webinar recording.  Thank you so much Sheena!  Thought I knew enough about how the Team Page worked but there's a whole host of stuff it can tell me that I didn't know I could get hold of!!  

Really useful stuff.  

Recommend everyone in a team role should watch this! 

Thanks again 

10th Mar 2016 - 12:12 10th Mar 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Great feedback, thanks everyone.  Keep watching the 4Development Subforum for more news, both for team members and our members as well.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.