Webinar: Asking For and Giving Testimonials via 4Networking (Replay)

Back
  5th Apr 2016 - 06:20 5th Apr 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Webinar: Asking For and Giving Testimonials via 4Networking (Replay)

The 4N Testimonial system is just one more great way to gain visibility and credibility for your business.  This webinar is meant to help new members learn their way around the 4N Testimonial Platform, and will be essential training for any new member or a current member who wants to improve their profile visibility and content.

It covers tips on writing, sharing, and seeking testimonials from other members of the network.  

This webinar is a 1-hour session that members can attend from their home, office, or anywhere that they have a good WiFi connection.  You do not need to download any software; The webinar plays right in your browser. There is 30 minutes of training followed by a 30 minute Q&A session.

This webinar replay is available to Passporters and Online members.

27th Apr 2016 - 14:06 27th Apr 2016
Melissa Wilkinson
Money Saving Mel

First 4N live webinar today - was really good and learned some new tricks/tools. Will be defo be tuning in again. Cheers

Money Saving Mel

27th Apr 2016 - 15:11 27th Apr 2016
Naomi Johnson
Purrfectly Social

Thanks for another great webinar, Sheena.  I was reminded that I needed to do a testimonial for Liz Drury, who has worked with me on several of my recent animation projects  -  so I've just written one for her 

27th Apr 2016 - 16:34 27th Apr 2016
Marie-Claire Holman
Ginger eMarketing

Very interesting Webinar with Sheena today.  It was the first time that I had ever done a 4N webinar and it offered lots of useful hints and tips how testimonials can really work for you.  Spurred me into writing one this afternoon and I shall be doing another later.  I look forward to the next one!

28th Apr 2016 - 06:55 28th Apr 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone!  

I have now updated the original post with the replay version of This webinar.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.