Team Training: 4Development Webinars and Live Advanced Training #4NTeams

Back
Page: 1 2 »
  3rd May 2016 - 11:58 3rd May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Team Training: 4Development Webinars and Live Advanced Training #4NTeams

Training our team members is a high priority.  Well-trained team members get more out of the role, meaning more successful business growth.  They also create better networking opportunities for our members, meaning everyone wins.

I'll use this post to keep team members updated on all of the training opportunities available.  Click the "Follow" button above to get an email anytime the post is updated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Webinars: With a growing list of training webinars for our team members, now is the time to start a "Playlist"  I'll use this to show all of the current and future webinars with content specific to our team members.

• Area Leaders: A quick start guide - Click here to view
  • Group Leaders: A quick start guide -  Click here to view
  • Visitor Coordinators: A quick start guide -  Click here to view
  • Group Coordinators: A quick start guide - Click here to view
  • My Team Role - What part do I play? - Click here to view
  • Navigating "Your Team" - Click here to view
  • Using Meeting Targets to Create Winning Teams  -  Click here to view
  • Using the "News and Training" box to Stay Informed  - Click here to view
  • More to come!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Advanced Team Training: Live team training events are held across the country.  Team members can attend any event.  If there isn't an Advanced Team Training event near you, have a chat with your Regional Leader and they will contact me to set one up.

• Sheffield: 12th April - Click here to book in
  • St Neots: 27th April - Click here to book in
  • Bury St Edmunds: 23rd May - Click here to book in
  • Bath: Watch for date - coming in May!

3rd May 2016 - 15:17 3rd May 2016
Garry Tooey
Vezo Networks

Michael

Both these link to the same forum post.

Thanks

Garry

3rd May 2016 - 15:21 3rd May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Hi Garry,  They may look similar, but there is different content in each one.  Have a look at the descriptions in each forum post.  Cheers.

4th May 2016 - 09:41 4th May 2016
Garry Tooey
Vezo Networks
Quote: Michael Nagles (4Networking Ltd)

Hi Garry,  They may look similar, but there is different content in each one.  Have a look at the descriptions in each forum post.  Cheers.

This has since been updated, but yesterday both links were being sent to 'Navigating Your Team', I know I'm not going mad! lol

4th May 2016 - 12:17 4th May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I updated it several times yesterday with new content, so maybe the issue got fixed on the fly. 

Which doesn't necessarily mean that you are not going mad. 

10th May 2016 - 10:06 10th May 2016
Mark Tomlinson
WPA Healthcare Pract...

Thanks for the above Michael - I've ensured all of my Area Leaders have the chance to see this and can use accordingly with their GLs & Teams. Looking forward to the Team Member training session after Mighty Monmouth 4N on 27/5 too. Places still available 

19th May 2016 - 11:06 19th May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I've just updated the "Advanced Team Training" events above to show a new Team Training meeting at Heathfield in East Sussex.  This event is open to all team members, but is especially close to Chris Lodge and Karen Chambers Regions.  

1st Jun 2016 - 19:55 1st Jun 2016
Kay Westrap
My Business Mum / Co...

Hi Michael, when will the recording of the team roles webinar be online please?  The link at the top still says book here and I would like my new Brentwood Team to be able to watch it...

2nd Jun 2016 - 08:09 2nd Jun 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I'll get that added today, Kaye!

3rd Jun 2016 - 14:03 3rd Jun 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I've just added a new Advanced Team Training event for our teams in South Wales!  Book in now for the 22nd June training at Bridgend.

18th Sep 2016 - 15:02 18th Sep 2016
Brian Morrison
BizSocial Enterprise...

Quote: Kay Westrap (My Business Mum / Courage to Grow)

Hi Michael, when will the recording of the team roles webinar be online please?  The link at the top still says book here and I would like my new Brentwood Team to be able to watch it...

Hi Michael,  

Where can I find this please?  

Would like this for all my new teams and new team members also. 

Thanks,   BMx 

5th Oct 2016 - 21:42 5th Oct 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

This original post has just been updated.  I've added links to a new team training event at Norwich, as well as a new webinar with information about the newly created Visitor Coordinator role.

7th Oct 2016 - 22:45 7th Oct 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I have updated the original post today with information about the next live webinar, which covers the newly created Area Marketing Coordinator role. 

7th Oct 2016 - 23:14 7th Oct 2016
Pat Cannon
Savewithpat.org

Thanks Michael. 

20th Mar 2017 - 13:22 20th Mar 2017
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Updated the post today with some new Advanced Team Training dates!

Page: 1 2 »

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.