Member Training: 4Development Webinars Playlist

Back
  3rd May 2016 - 15:43 3rd May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Member Training: 4Development Webinars Playlist

New to 4Networking, or a long time member still trying to find your way?  The 4Development series is all about helping you get the most from your 4Networking membership.

You can watch the watch these webinar replay videos at your convenience, 

• Your 4N Profile: A Quickstart Guide for New Members - Click here to view
  • 4N Website - A Quick Start Guide for New Members - Click here to view
  • How to book onto 4N Meetings - Click here to view
  • How to Access Your 4N Personal Message Mailbox  -  Click here to view
  • Asking for and Giving Testimonials via the 4Networking Website  -  Click here to view
  • Making the most of the 40-second round  -  Click here to view
  • The 4N Forum: How to create, respond, and share posts  -  Click here to view.
  • Invite a Friend: How to network for free  -  Click here to view
  • Getting the most from your 1-2-1's - Click here to view
  • Tips for 4Sighters  -  Click here to view

Click the "Follow" button above and you will get an email each time this post get's updated.

Comments and feedback?  Great, you can post it here!

5th May 2016 - 02:11 5th May 2016
Jen Hinds
Always Oarsome

Love having a playlist - makes it much easier to access and mooch. 

5th May 2016 - 17:37 5th May 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I've just updated the original post with a new webinar on using the forum.  You can watch that replay now!

10th May 2016 - 10:11 10th May 2016
Mark Tomlinson
WPA Healthcare Pract...

Thanks for this too Michael.

Like with the Team Member training I think our Area Leaders are absolutely key in embedding these Webinars into the consciousness of our GLs & Team Members so that they can be heavily publicised at meetings and well-used by Members. More knowledgable members means they get more from 4N and are more likely to stay with 4N for the long-term, with a resulting growth in the network that will be good for everybody #itsawinner 

9th Jun 2016 - 10:31 9th Jun 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

I've just added a new live webinar on the Invite a Friend Scheme.  See the original post above for details!

20th Jul 2016 - 11:14 20th Jul 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Two new webinars added this week.  A replay on making the most of your 1-2-1's, and a live webinar for August 2nd on 4Sight's.  See the complete playlist in the original post.

1st Aug 2016 - 20:09 1st Aug 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Another new webinar added today, this time we're talking about 4Sights.  See the complete playlist in the original post.

5th Oct 2016 - 21:47 5th Oct 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Sorry I missed your question, Sarah.  I was on holiday when you created it, and have only just seen it today.

We actually have a series of videos on 4Networking.TV already available for you to share with people who might be interested in joining 4N.  Here's my favorite:

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.