Webinar: A Quick Start guide for Group Leaders (Replay) #4NTeams

Back
  20th Jul 2016 - 11:09 20th Jul 2016
Michael Nagles
4Networking Ltd

Webinar: A Quick Start guide for Group Leaders (Replay) #4NTeams

Of all of our team roles, the Group Leader is the most visible.  Our GL's are the focal point of every meeting, tieing together the work of other team members into an event that has buzz and energy.

This webinar is meant to help new Group Leaders members make the most of this opportunity.  You'll learn the techniques that experienced Group Leaders employ every day all across the network.

This webinar is a 1-hour session that team members can attend from their home, office, or anywhere that they have a good WiFi connection.  You do not need to download any software; The webinar plays right in your browser.

If you have questions that are not answered in this webinar, simply post them on this thread and we will answer them along the way.

30th Aug 2016 - 19:26 30th Aug 2016
' Todd '
Spaghetti Agency

BOOM! Get it booked, guys. Best thing I ever did was OWN my role as GL! Honestly. Book it! 

30th Aug 2016 - 21:39 30th Aug 2016
James Chisholm
Meschi Consultants
Quote: Michael Nagles (4Networking Ltd)

Of all of our team roles, the Group Leader is the most visible.  Our GL's are the focal point of every meeting, tieing together the work of other team members into a meeting that has buzz and energy.

This webinar is meant to help new Group Leaders members make the most of this opportunity.  You'll learn the techniques that experienced Group Leaders employ every day all across the network.

This webinar is a 1-hour session that team members can attend from their home, office, or anywhere that they have a good WiFi connection.  You do not need to download any software; The webinar plays right in your browser.

There will be 30 minutes of training followed by a 30 minute Q&A session.

Book in Now!  We only have 30 seats available.  

Date:  6th September 2016           Time: 14.00

I loved being a GL, and looking back could have made so much more of my role. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it! Any training you can get make sure you grab it with both hands, this will only improve how you get the most for your business from 4N.

Like Todd says, if you are a GL, own it and you will see the benefits.

Get booked on 

5th Sep 2016 - 14:41 5th Sep 2016
Duncan Jay
Highfield Strand Ass...

I miss being a GL and love being asked to guest....

Wish this sort of thing was available back in the old days....

5th Sep 2016 - 16:46 5th Sep 2016
Jonathan Smith
Chalk Farm Financial...

Great timing, new GL for Kings Lynn starting this Thursday so im definitely on it!

5th Sep 2016 - 16:47 5th Sep 2016
Jen Hinds
Always Oarsome

GL was my favourite role (before being RL obviously!!), and I love it when one of my teams ask me to guest GL!

Owning this role is absolutely fantastic for profile raising and business building. 

19th Sep 2016 - 11:30 19th Sep 2016
Graham Harding
My Little Wrapper (F...

Hi,

I have a new GL in my team... when will the 'replay' be available ?

Graham

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.