#4NTVLive - The Running Order 2017

Back
  4th Jan 2017 - 17:07 4th Jan 2017
' Todd '
Spaghetti Agency

#4NTVLive - The Running Order 2017

#4NTVLive is a Facebook Live stream every Saturday morning from 8:30am - 9am in the 4Networking Community Group. It’s your chance to get in front of 1000s of people and tell them your story.

#4NTVLive - it’s another opportunity to raise your profile in 4Networking

This is a great opportunity to raise your profile in the network and gain some Live video practice, or add to your Live broadcast back catalogue. The broadcasts will become posts right after they stop streaming so anyone can catch up with the meeting at any time. You can also share them out on your social media or embed them in your blog or on sites like LinkedIn.

#4NTVLive starts at 8:30am on 22nd October.

Please contact your Regional or Area Leader to have your name put forward as a broadcaster or comment below and we'll contact them for you. 

Coming up on #4NTVLive...

• 20th Jan: Rob Levick - Bread, Cake, Sausage and Systems - What a 4 year old can teach you about your business

• 27th Jan: Justin Widdop - BORING OLD COW! - In a busy, crowded and competitive digital world how do you stand out and generate more leads through your website. I will give you the 4 ingredients of an effective website including some top tips that you can action today

• 3rd Feb: Marcus Annfield - Bouncebackability - Finding your way out of the calamity!

• 10th Feb: Angela McCall - Golden Habits of Successful Businesses - 10 golden habits that make you successful

• 17th Feb: Paula Cohen - 5 Strategies To Help You Stop Faffing - Top tips from Paula to help you stay focused, get more done and feel calm and in control

• 24th Feb: Martin Baines - What on Earth are you Thinking About? - Tips on how to differentiate yourself and your business from the competition

• 3rd March: John Denley - Would you Walk 500 Miles in 40 Days? - John explains why his 500 mile hike across Spain on the Camino de Santiago is so relevant to your life, and your business...

• 10th March: Taz Thornton - When Will I be Famous? How to ditch your invisibility cloak and step into the spotlight.

• 17th March: Claire McTernan - Who's Driving Your Train? Do you feel like your business is running you? Does it feel like a runaway train at times? It doesn't have to be that way. In this 4N TV Live Claire will show you how to get control of your train again

• 24th March: Gary Jones - Why would you want to cycle 3500km over 3 weeks? If you are going to do a sporting challenge, GO BIG! This will be a story about a boy, a bike and one dream to push boundaries!

• 31st March: Lizzie Burrill - Breakdowns and Breakthroughs - My journey from single mother on the breadline, to corporate executive, to flying solo as an entrepreneur! Including my top 10 tips for network marketing without being spammy, annoying and losing all your friends.

• 7th April: Michael Nagles - The Spring Update from Network Leader Michael Nagles. Today is the day all your dreams come true.

• 14th April: Samantha Rollins - Building my Business Taught me to Build my Body.

• 21st April: Hayley Hilton - Oh, for the LOVE of Science!!! - Listen to Hayley's highs and lows of her science career and the lessons she has learnt along the way

• 28th April: Helen Pritchard - LinkedIn as My Superhero, Saviour and Knight in Shining Armour - A story of marketing for the broke, poor and mentally ill!

• 5th May: Craig Parsons - Information Secured? Fear Not Thy GDPR Craig explains why you should embrace, not fear, GDPR, and how not to buy the fear which so many are selling!

4th Jan 2017 - 17:12 4th Jan 2017
Elke Hausler
Elke Hausler - Pain ...

Wow - impressive! I need to pick one or a few of those and come back to Leamington Spa, so it seems! I wish it was closer, than I'd be there every other week!

Happy New Year everyone!

4th Jan 2017 - 17:16 4th Jan 2017
' Todd '
Spaghetti Agency
Quote: Elke Hausler (Elke Hausler - Pain Relief)

Wow - impressive! I need to pick one or a few of those and come back to Leamington Spa, so it seems! I wish it was closer, than I'd be there every other week!

Happy New Year everyone!

Elke. Email me. I have an idea! todd@spaghettiagency.co.uk

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.