Hello CHELMSFORD 4N!

Back
  6th Jan 2017 - 13:48 6th Jan 2017
Ellie Williams
Muscle Dynamics

Hello CHELMSFORD 4N!

New year and a new GL. Monday the 9th is our first meeting of the year and we are aming for a cracker! ... hang on a minute that was last month.

Let us start your working week with an energy high. We have the lovely Kim Wallis taking our 4Sight slot. The best adventures are always the ones you werent planning for! Kim's going to share how a faulty networking satnav input led to a better desination.

If you havent signed up or confirmed yet take some action and do it now.

It would be amazing to have you along!

See you Monday

Ellie x

6th Jan 2017 - 14:56 6th Jan 2017
Kay Westrap
My Business Mum / Co...

Yay Happy New Year to you all! 

Ellie I am sure you are going to take Chelmsford from strength to strength! Great to have you in the driving seat 

6th Jan 2017 - 15:28 6th Jan 2017
Chris Ives
Utility Warehouse

Having Ellie in the 'driving seat'....I will be more wary when travelling on the 4N road.   Seriously, a warm welcome to our 'Dynamic Ellie' who will be brilliant in waving her baton whilst orchestrating the meeting.

I have already attended 2 4N meetings this year and was blown away by how much they had ben missed.

Looking forward to my fortnightly hug Diane

Great weekend all and see you on Monday.

Cheers, Chris aka Mr Pink

6th Jan 2017 - 21:22 6th Jan 2017
Venard Fong
Optimum Body Mechanic

YaY Ellie! You'll be rocking them!

6th Jan 2017 - 21:36 6th Jan 2017
Gerry Goldner
Essex Utilities & Yo...

Looking forward to first 4n of 2017.

And as always it is who you meet and chat with that starts off the week, this month and this year

See you all for breakfast.

Gerry Goldner 07908 205023

Your Business community to help take your enterprise forward

Synergy World wide to take your body and soul futher forward

Figure head is an optional extra  

8th Jan 2017 - 20:55 8th Jan 2017
Ellie Williams
Muscle Dynamics

Gerry You sourcey thing. Thank you Kay, and Venard and Chris watch out on that drive in. See you in the morning Chelmsford.

9th Jan 2017 - 17:17 9th Jan 2017
Ellie Williams
Muscle Dynamics

Well what a wake up this morning was! I was buzzing all afternoon. You guys were amazing!

Lizzie - hope the new burlesque group goes well tonight, keep us posted. Would you be able to remind us all where it is and what time please.

Kim after your emotional 4 Sight i've checked my networking satnav and I'm all a ok and on the right track.  Thank you again it was brilliant!http://static.4networking.biz/Images/Emoticons/Cool.png

Once again a huge welcome please to Paul Halls from Diamond Office Furniture, our newest Chelmsford member.http://static.4networking.biz/Images/Emoticons/Party.png

Between now and the next meeting on the 23rd book those follow up 1:1's and go ahead try passporting at another group.

Very much looking forward to seeing you all soon

Ellie x

9th Jan 2017 - 17:28 9th Jan 2017
Kay Westrap
My Business Mum / Co...

Full Team Ahead!!!  What a difference having a buzzing full team again makes!  Ellie you really should be on stage! 

Well done Kim with the totes emosh 4Site and well done Paul on joining the mad house 

9th Jan 2017 - 17:50 9th Jan 2017
Sarah Eden
Tangible Marketing

Great to be back at 4N - it's a drug, so difficult to live without it. 

Ellie! Boy did you inject some energy on a Monday morning!! Well done you're going to be a great GL.

Kim, your foresight was straight from the heart with lots of learnings for us all. 

Gerry, it was great to have a 121 and yes, as Ellie says, that picture is very sourcey!

It was lovely to have a 121 with Paul B - too long no see!

Do come to 4N Stansted on Tuesday 17th!

Sarah x

9th Jan 2017 - 17:52 9th Jan 2017
Chris Ives
Utility Warehouse

Kim doing her thing

9th Jan 2017 - 18:30 9th Jan 2017
Chris Ives
Utility Warehouse

Great first Chelmsford meeting of 2017 and well done to Ellie for keeping the high energy in the room plus slapping/poking/prodding me.....I think I'll reconsider my position next time.

A warm welcome to our newest member Paul Halls....we look forward to seeing you on the 4N circuit.

Really pleased to see a complete team now......is there a PR or AMC person out there?     I wonder Kim.

Cheers, Chris aka Mr Pink 

9th Jan 2017 - 21:33 9th Jan 2017
Gerry Goldner
Essex Utilities & Yo...

To check if people read and contribute to the 4n forum I posted a picture of a remarkably well shaped figurehead on an unkown vessel on an unkown sea. However the weather looked great [as well].

My other reason for the post was to demonstrate that attending 4n events provides the channels to take your enterprise forward 

A classic warm feeling event, with ideas and expertise to the fore.. Be there on the 23rd.

All the very best from Gerry Goldner. Heres to your health and success.

PS what is the picture to do with this post?
Enterprise Opening Credits - star-trek-enterprise screencap

10th Jan 2017 - 09:01 10th Jan 2017
Daniel Green
Daniel Green Wealth ...

Good to be back at Chelmsford. Look forward to seeing you all at the next meeting!

11th Jan 2017 - 17:10 11th Jan 2017
John Rawnsley
RawApple Communicati...

What a fantastic Meeting this was, as ever Ellie Delivered her insane energy to the group giving everyone a fantastic start to the week.

Kim a fantastic 4sight  second time i have seen it and it and a great lesson to be taken from it, or multriple lessons in fact.

Thanks to the following people for the 1 to 1's Chris Ives, Clive Purdy and Lizzie Cheeld, (Why can't i do burlesque again????)

burlesque

RawApple Communications

burlesque

19th Jan 2017 - 11:28 19th Jan 2017
Gerry Goldner
Essex Utilities & Yo...

I asked the viewers what was the connection between my post and the picture.

The clue is in the word enterprise

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.