Soar like an Eagle or was it a Seagull?  High flying meeting at the Pub on the Prom Gt Yarmouth

Back
  11th Jan 2017 - 15:54 11th Jan 2017
Katina Chapman
Spiral of Light Hypn...

Soar like an Eagle or was it a Seagull?  High flying meeting at the Pub on the Prom Gt Yarmouth

Fantastic start to the New Year with our first meeting at the Pub on the Prom in Gt Yarmouth.

We welcomed some new faces and a packed room of our regular members.  Chris Batten encouraged us to shake of the old and stop being creatures of habit with his talk titled "Five Boxes, which one would you choose?"  Chris gave us tips on choosing the right box and helping us soar like an eagle.  

I had great fun in my 1-2-1s catching up with Andy Davis and Lee Simpson and a cheeky threesome with Carole Barmby and Chris Batten.

And just when I thought Christmas was over...  a big thanks to Colin Hillier for our lovely goody bags. 

2017 is all set to be a remarkable year.  Next week our Lee Simpson is 4sighting at Lowestoft and the following week, we welcome Tom Martin.  If you haven't already done so, why not book in for both now and make 2017 the year you soar.

Best wishes,

Katina

11th Jan 2017 - 16:11 11th Jan 2017
Katina Chapman
Spiral of Light Hypn...

Our fab new venue

11th Jan 2017 - 16:12 11th Jan 2017
Katina Chapman
Spiral of Light Hypn...

Enjoying a very tasty breakfast

11th Jan 2017 - 16:13 11th Jan 2017
Katina Chapman
Spiral of Light Hypn...

Chris Batten in full flow.

11th Jan 2017 - 16:15 11th Jan 2017
Katina Chapman
Spiral of Light Hypn...

Which box were we suppose to choose?

11th Jan 2017 - 16:42 11th Jan 2017
Glen Manship
Red Hot Media Ltd

Great post and photos Katina!

Superb new venue, food and service. Well done Emma, Katina, Lee and of course... Trevor for sorting this out for the group.

Another excellent 4Sight from Chris Batten. Best I start thinking a bit more in the box instead of just outside it!

Thanks to Emma Roache and Carole Barmby for the 'threesome', Lee Chalmers for a 1-2-1 and all rounded off with another 'threesome' with Steve Whiteside and Trevor Saunders.

Don't forget The Louise Hamilton charity quiz next week. I think there's just one place left on the team... we could really do with someone highly intelligent please!

Look forward to seeing all who can make it along to next weeks meeting in Lowestoft.

11th Jan 2017 - 17:46 11th Jan 2017
Duncan Jay
Highfield Strand Ass...

Great to passport up the road to Sunny Gt Y today.

Excellent venue and it was good to catch up with people I've met before and to meet new folks too.

Thanks to Steve, Colin and Andy for my 1-2-1s

I'm sure I'll be back again later in the year.

Cheers

D

11th Jan 2017 - 17:47 11th Jan 2017
Emma Roache
Unlocking Your Full ...

Great meeting this morning, loving the new venue, I knew it would be!      Even better as it was ,u 100th meeting!

I have a lovely threesome with Glen and Carole and two lovely 121's with Martin and Colin, great to catch up with you all!  

See you soon! 

12th Jan 2017 - 12:30 12th Jan 2017
Colin Hillier
Knights Estates

What a fantastic meeting yesterday! I am so glad I have started my news years resolution to come over to Gt Yarmouth meetings.

Great 4sight from Chris Batten, very interesting and thought provoking as usual! I had three great 1-2-1's with Lee Simpson, Duncan Jay and Emma Roache. Unfortunately no three-somes for me?! 

Looking forward to the next one already! Hope everyone enjoyed there little goody bags? 

Don't forget our next Lowestoft meeting next week! It is going to be a big one with 19 booked in already! Click the link here to the latest forum post and to get booked in!

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.