Can We Prove That 4N Works For Our Visitors

Back
  11th Sep 2017 - 17:02 11th Sep 2017
Mark Brown
World Technologies

Can We Prove That 4N Works For Our Visitors

So we have had a visitor to Dartford last week who is considering their options with regards to enrolling into 4N. She needs to justify to her bosses that paying the members fee is worth every penny.

So let's create a test - She has sent me a link to an event they are holding which involves business owners of all sizes and sectors to come along and speak one-to-one with kids (young adults) and to discuss work themes. Here is the link: 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/skills-3030-network-inspire-the-next-generation-tickets-35877671080

If you may be interested then by all means arrange your own day......But make sure you mention that you learnt about the event through 4Networking....

12th Sep 2017 - 11:45 12th Sep 2017
Paul OrangeTree
OrangeTree Online

Might be worth putting this in the Facebook community as well, as the traffic there is pretty huge.  And with some judicious bumping of the post (like I am doing for you here), you might achieve your point. I hope so.

12th Sep 2017 - 22:46 12th Sep 2017
Martin Gaunt
The Computer Technic...

What Paul Said.

13th Sep 2017 - 10:31 13th Sep 2017
Paul OrangeTree
OrangeTree Online

In addtion, and this is intended as friendly feedback, you need to engage more.  A lot more.

Even on this forum, you could whip up more interest.  Revisit your stuff.  Reply to comments.  Get a conversation going.  Whip up a storm.  That is how you prove your visitor wrong.  There is a real danger, otherwise, of proving them right. 

13th Sep 2017 - 17:04 13th Sep 2017
Mark Hewitt
Trueman Brown

Mark you had the perfect lead for this gentleman in Mark Sexton.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.