Hello everyone ive joined today

8th Nov 2017 - 16:42 8th Nov 2017
Jennifer Crabtree
Jennieuwclub - Utili...

Hello everyone ive joined today

Hi, im Jennie,  an Independent Ambassador for Tropic Skincare 

A little about what I do....I offer Skincare Consultations, Facials, File & Polish, Pamper Experiences as coffee mornings, evening events, lunchtime one-to-ones where you can sample some of my products for yourself 

Tropic skincare is a British natural and vegan friendly skincare and cosmetic company its products being composed of naturally derived ingredients and are free from harmful toxic chemicals.   We are certified by the Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and PETA

The products do not contain any parabens, alcholol, gluten, synthetic preservatives or sodium lauryl sulfate.

Our skincare range is tailor-made so that whatever your complexion, nourishing plant extracts work in harmony to feed, protect and rejuvenate your skin

If you know of anyone who would like to try natural skincare products id love to hear from you 

9th Nov 2017 - 15:04 9th Nov 2017
Heidi Chaplin
Tidy Heidi

Welcome Jennie - are you on the Facebook 4NCommunity page too?

9th Nov 2017 - 16:26 9th Nov 2017
Jennifer Crabtree
Jennieuwclub - Utili...

Hi yes ive joined the FB page today x

9th Nov 2017 - 17:38 9th Nov 2017
Jo Ward
JW Business Support

Hi Jenny,

I too am a new member so heres to a fabulous networking adventure for us both! Your range sounds great, maybe our paths will collide at a 4N event at some point and I can learn a little more.

I have a business support company which helps small businesses to keeo all the plates spinning. I have a website if you ever wanted to just take a look: www.jwvirtualassistance.com

Enjoy the journey!

13th Nov 2017 - 12:27 13th Nov 2017

Welcome, Jennie! 

13th Nov 2017 - 20:15 13th Nov 2017
Peter England
Lovat Energy Savers ...

Welcome aboard Jenny!

14th Nov 2017 - 13:30 14th Nov 2017
Eric Taylor
High Peak Creative.....

Welcome Jennifer, hope you enjoy your networking - you should get along to Salford Quays next Wednesday Breakfast. 

16th Nov 2017 - 17:52 16th Nov 2017
Alison Cook
East Anglian Data Re...

Hi Jenny

Welcome to 4N! Big Tropic fan here, they are amazing products!

Wishing you all the best 

20th Nov 2017 - 12:32 20th Nov 2017
Karen Eyke
Recruit Recruit Limi...

Welcome Jennifer :)

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.