Busy Busy at Braintree

Back
  17th Nov 2017 - 13:18 17th Nov 2017
Mark Sexton
The Phoenix Partners...

Busy Busy at Braintree

Hi all,

I couldn't think of a witty or 'smart' headline for today's meeting but that doesn't reflect, in any way, what a great meeting we all enjoyed at the Tree this morning. I think it's a sign of a vibrant group that Passporters decide to book in at the last minute or just turn up! Thank you to everyone who came along today.

It was delightful to welcome Alex Lambert from the J's Hospice to the room and great to meet Ben Warren who visited us from his Somerset base.

I really enjoyed listening to Josh's inspirational and deeply personal 4sight and learn about the fortitude he has had to show to overcome a number of really serious sport- related injuries. As he mentioned, Josh is the youngest GL in the 4N network and I think this is more evidence of his his drive and determination  - great stuff!

Thanks to David Mears, Luke Magnay and Clive Purdy for my 1:2:1s ...............

See you all in a fortnight when our 4sighter is Jill McCullough who is travelling all the way down from Ely to see us so let's fill the room!

Have great weekend all and see you soon.

UP THE TANNERS!!!

Mark

17th Nov 2017 - 14:07 17th Nov 2017
Chris Ives
Karatbars Internatio...

Gosh....we had a blast at Braintree this morning.   Like Mark I was pleased to see the numbers and it was good to have a travelling passporter ( Ben ) and a second time visitor ( Alex ) joining the throng.

Thanks to Ben, Alex and Punit for today's one to ones.   Brilliant 4Sight from Josh aka Pup !!

A special thanks to Mecia for today's osculation abd holiday booking.......you are a real star 

Cheers, Chris aka Mr Pink 

17th Nov 2017 - 14:18 17th Nov 2017
Ian Miller
AMAC Complete Busine...

Very well put Mark. 

....and what lif already Josh. Left most of wondering how you fitted that all life in so far! Your drive and enthusiasm is inspriational. 

17th Nov 2017 - 14:50 17th Nov 2017
Ian Griffin
Ekcle Ltd

What a great group! Always a pleasure to be at the Tree. And Josh......well what can I say! Perhaps some advise? Don't follow in Seon's footsteps as a Stuntman?

Make the most of your passport Guys. Stray into London and come to 4N Shoreditch lunch alternate Wednesdays. I am GC there,

Ian

18th Nov 2017 - 11:35 18th Nov 2017
Ben Warren
Silver Oak Financial...

Morning 4N Braintree!

Just a quick thank you to everyone that attended the meeting at Braintree yesterday for making me feel so welcome from Somerset.

Having experienced various 4N meeting's, Braintree had a great buzz and felt seamless to integrate with you all.

As I have clients and family in Essex, I will no doubt see you all soon!

I will mention the "C" word as I will not see most of you prior to Christmas - so let me be the first to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

Kind regards,

Ben Warren DipFA CeMAP

Financial Advisor I Silver Oak Financial Solutions

Melbourne House Business Centre, 36 Chamberlain Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2PJ

Tel: 01749 681388  I  Mobile: 07749504888  Email: ben.warren@sjpp.co.uk  I  Website: www.silveroakfs.co.uk

20th Nov 2017 - 17:01 20th Nov 2017
Dayni Jackson-Abbott
LogoBrite Limited

Friday is always off to a great start after visiting The Tree....  Lovely to see some new faces in the room as well as many passporters from across the region and beyond.  Josh the 4Sight was captivating and for a 'pup' you certainly know how to live life to the fullest!  Looking foward to the next meeting and our visiting 4Sighter  Have a good week everyone 

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.