Christmas shopping or learn how get more business from your referrals?

Back
  18th Nov 2017 - 16:49 18th Nov 2017
Russell Parker
QRB Management Consu...

Christmas shopping or learn how get more business from your referrals?

Its that time of year when shopping can become particularly tiresome and stressful.  You cant get parked at the shopping centre or the High Street because everybody seems to be there buying presents for everybody else in the world.  The parking spaces are in short supply and when you do get parked the streets are packed, noisy and queues at the tills are horrendously long.

The weekend of 2nd and 3rd of December will be particularly stressful.  Its the weekend after most people get their November salaries and they will be out in force.  To combat this some will try and shop on Friday the 1st of December meaning you cant even avoid the crowds by trying to beat them to it.

One of the advantages of being a business owner is that you don't have to conform with everybody else.  You get to choose when to do your Christmas shopping and so I try and avoid most of the hassle I've described above.  So why don't you take advantage of being able to escape the shopping by coming along to my workshop on Friday 1st December and not only will you save yourself some stress but you will also learn how you can get more referrals for your business.

Details are here

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-blueprint-to-win-new-clients-tickets-39402698532

Hope to see you there

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.