Hi 4Ners!! Just wanting to introduce myself and BlockIT Recruitment

Back
  20th Nov 2017 - 12:27 20th Nov 2017
Rebecca Moloney
BlockIT Recruitment ...

Hi 4Ners!! Just wanting to introduce myself and BlockIT Recruitment

If you, or your organisation, wish to engage with a Customer Service focused, non-salesy, independent, self-employed Recruiter, please get in touch... 
I like to understand a company's culture as well as understanding your vacancies, therefore matching people and skillsets, not just skillsets...

A personal and personnel service.

All LinkedIn testimonials are genuine and checkable -  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-moloney-independent-senior-recruitment-advisor-65b84525/  ;
Thank you...
Please get in touch at info@blockitrecruitment.co.uk
I am also the visitor Coordinator for 4N Stockport if anyone fancies coming checking our group out, please get in touch!!

20th Nov 2017 - 12:31 20th Nov 2017
Karen Eyke
Recruit123 Limited

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to 4N! I am a recruiter, based in Wolverhampton, so I thought I would say HI!

We have similar ways of working - we don't talk crap and try to do our best for our clients - always.

Might be worth yus having a chat, we do deal with IT roles but we are not very good at it lol - we are mainly generalist, dealing with commercial, sales, engineering, education & training and accounts & finance.

Let me know if you would like to chat to a recruiter that as you do, loves to give the best value to her clients.

Karen x

20th Nov 2017 - 12:52 20th Nov 2017
Rebecca Moloney
BlockIT Recruitment ...

Hi Karen

Thanks for responding...

I'd love a chat - 07899967469. 

Cheers, Rebecca

20th Nov 2017 - 16:23 20th Nov 2017
Mike Walker
Workflow Group

Hi Rebecca,

Hope you're well.

I work in Managed Print Services, If you fancy a chat let me know?? :) 

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.