Get £100 credit now and save £s with Bulb renewable energy

20th Nov 2017 - 16:49 20th Nov 2017
Carolyn Holt

Get £100 credit now and save £s with Bulb renewable energy

I've just switched my own house and some rental properties to Bulb saving £200 to £400 per house per year (3 bed not big houses) based on actual meter readings.The electricity is based on renewal energy.

Use this website link to get your £100* credit (I'll get £100* too so thank you in advance if you do). Even better you then get your own code to give to others and you'll get a further £50/£100 if they switch. 

You can get a quote for your house before you decide. Switching then takes 2 mins if that.  

*(if you do it by midnights today or £50 after that). 

It's the easiest switch I've ever made!

20th Nov 2017 - 21:01 20th Nov 2017
Ian Miller
AMAC Complete Busine...

I can concur as have done this a while back with Bulb

21st Nov 2017 - 22:01 21st Nov 2017
Peter England
Lovat Energy Savers ...

Just like to do the comparison.

I have generated a personel projection using my switching site and its highlighted that the Bulb deal, which is a reasonable deal isn't the best on the market today. Together Energy will save me £320 against Bulb saving me £244. If I deduct the £50 then I would still save £26 a year by going with Together. See below.

Bulb is a variable rate tariff, so prices could be updated at any time during the year both up and down and there is no exit fee, where as the Together Energy deal is fixed rate with a £30 charge if you switch greater than 21 before the end of contract.

Energy pricing is very complex, and is changing every day, Prices are set in regions and will vary depending on the time of year, and political decisions and influence from the Big Six (soon to be five) .

The Together Energy wins in my book, as is a lower standing charge price for the next 12 Months. However this will depend on Gas usage, how big the house is and how warm ou like it.

The trick to benefit from switching sites, is to make sure you compare with 'All Tariffs' rather than a preset selection. 

Screen prints of both comparisons on 21st Nov 2017 against a third party OVO best energy.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.