A profitable meeting in Bury St Edmunds

Back
  21st Nov 2017 - 11:58 21st Nov 2017
Andrew Sandford
Sandford Financial P...

A profitable meeting in Bury St Edmunds

Yet another superb meeting in Bury St Edmunds this morning.

A very informative 4sight by Hugh Tracy-Forster on how we all need to look at the Cash in our businesses, not only the profit.

I had 3 excellent 121's with Duncan, Denver and Elaine, thanks guys.

In 2 weeks we have John Nicholson doing the 4sight so if not already booked in, get yourself booked in now

21st Nov 2017 - 12:05 21st Nov 2017
Duncan Jay
HSA Accountants Ltd

Great meeting again. Thanks to everyone who came along, Hugh for 4sighting and Elke, Phillip and Andrew for the 1-2-1s.

Looking forward to another good one next time.

D

21st Nov 2017 - 12:08 21st Nov 2017
Darren Guiheen
DL Design and Print

My first time at Bury - I enjoyed a very informative 4Sight from Hugh and three excellents 121s with Denver, Warren and Adam.

21st Nov 2017 - 14:13 21st Nov 2017
Denver Lloyd
The Utility Warehouse

Thank you all for a great meeting this morning, fantastic to meet and have 1-2-1s with Darren Guiheen DL Design Graphic Design & Branding and Warren Short Founder & Chandler www.candlebury.co.uk – artisan hand poured candles.

Also great to catch up with a 1-2-1 Andrew Sandford Sandford Financial Planning Limited

Thank you Hugh for a very informative 4Sight - good to see were it all goes wrong

Have a great week in business everybody

21st Nov 2017 - 14:49 21st Nov 2017

Thank you for a really enjoyable first encounter with the Bury 4N group. What a lovely experience! Had three great one on ones with Jill McCulloch, Elaine Bowen and Elke Hausler. Very interesting Four Sight from Hugh - really enjoyed the breakdown of a breakdown! And looking forward to the next Bury meeting. 

21st Nov 2017 - 16:48 21st Nov 2017
Elke Hausler
Elke Hausler - Pain ...

Great meeting, interesting 4Sight - thanks Hugh! - followed by a catch-up with Duncan Jay, Jill McCulloch and a few interesting minutes with Frances Piers-Hall. 10 minutes is never long enough, is it? Catch up with you all next time

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.