Brownies at Stansted

Back
  21st Nov 2017 - 15:26 21st Nov 2017
Melanie Knight
Blue Tree HR Solutions

Brownies at Stansted

What a marvellous meeting today at Stansted.

We are sorry if like Josh, you thought there would be chocolate brownies on offer!!!   Instead we had a inspiring 4 sight by Sue Beswick all about girlguiding and the brownies.  Thank you Sue it really got me thinking about doing some volunteering again.

Please use this forum post to add your comments about todays meeting and I am sure there are some amusing photos of Josh wearing the wrong glasses to share !

Thank you to my three 1-2-1s with Ellie, Jon and Karl - all were very interesting and helpful.

See you all again in a fortnight - for more networking with lots of laughter.

22nd Nov 2017 - 09:43 22nd Nov 2017
Joshua Abbas
Fortis Corporate Len...

I was truly upset there were no chocolate brownies, thinking they may be a necessity for next time. Thank you to my three 1-2-1's, Jon, Maire & Jay. It was great to speak with you all again. 

As an insentive, I will cover the cost of the breakfast at the next Stansted meet to the person who is able to post the best photo from the meet.

May the odd's be ever in your favour :) 

22nd Nov 2017 - 10:18 22nd Nov 2017
Sue Beswick
The Resource Centre

It was a great meeting and enthusiastic audience.  I tell you what, I'll personally bake some brownies if anyone volunteers their help.  Men are also welcome to become Unit Helpers / Treasurers etc so no excuse!

22nd Nov 2017 - 15:38 22nd Nov 2017
Lorna Wright
Memory Trips

It's always a great meeting at Stansted. makes it all the more difficult to post something different!

I enjoyed Sue's 4 Sight, how organised can one lady be?

Looking forward to the next meeting already

22nd Nov 2017 - 16:05 22nd Nov 2017
Chris Ives
Karatbars Internatio...

Sounds like I missed a good meeting.

Hi Josh.....my photo.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.