Are you a sole trader or do you have a team around you?

Back
  29th Nov 2017 - 16:37 29th Nov 2017
Ann Wootton
IVY work life balanc...

Are you a sole trader or do you have a team around you?

If you work on your own it can be a lonely life if you don't get the balance right.  At St Neots on 7th December we have Heide Swift from Swift Mortgages giving an interactive 4Sight on Team Work.  I'm a sole trader & do miss working as part of a team, so I joined Team St Neots as Group Leader & it fills the gap for me.  Do you benefit from team working or do you prefer to work alone?  However you work, team work skills can be used in all areas of our lives, not just work - family, friends, sports etc.  Come along to St Neots using the link below the image & pick up a few tips .....  AND YOU GET TO PLAY WITH LEGO!!!!!!!

29th Nov 2017 - 19:48 29th Nov 2017
Maureen Barrett
Helping Hands Office...

I somehow think this is going to turn in to more fun than work

30th Nov 2017 - 07:49 30th Nov 2017
Ann Wootton
IVY work life balanc...

50% business & 50% social but the percentages may swing towards the social side this week.

30th Nov 2017 - 10:30 30th Nov 2017
Amanda Cates
MAgenda Consulting Ltd

I love being on the St Neots team! 

I so enjoy working with Ann, Maureen and Lee – it’s great fun and I’ve learnt so much about them! I recommend anyone to join a team 

And I’m looking forward to lego with Heide Swift it will be fun 

Magenda Consulting

Change | Project Management

It starts with a Mindmap which sets the Agenda...

30th Nov 2017 - 12:50 30th Nov 2017
Brian Clancy
Network2080

Join a good ethical Network Marketing 'TEAM' and you get all the same benefits as a 4N TEAM member plus you make a profit by helping others duplicate YOU!

T - Together

E - Everyone

A - Achieves

M - More

Utility Warehouse(UW) and Forever Living Products (FLP) are generally accepted in 4N. Many 4N Team Leaders are Distributors.

And Stefan Thomas, x 4N National Network Director, joined UW when he realized that Coaching does not provide a residual income, whereas UW does.

30th Nov 2017 - 18:25 30th Nov 2017
Maureen Barrett
Helping Hands Office...

Other businesses are available too 

1st Dec 2017 - 11:23 1st Dec 2017
Ann Wootton
IVY work life balanc...

Good point! The TEAM idea is a solid one.

1st Dec 2017 - 14:30 1st Dec 2017
Maureen Barrett
Helping Hands Office...

Yes as the saying goes there is no 'I' in TEAM.

Have a good weekend everyone.

6th Dec 2017 - 07:42 6th Dec 2017
Ann Wootton
IVY work life balanc...

One day to go to get yourself booked into the St Neots breakfast meeting.  We will be doing the the usual stuff - networking, chatting, making contacts ..... AND PLAYING WITH LEGO!  The downside to this meeting is that Heide Swift's son is being deprived of his Lego for the day, but I am told that he is growing out of it now, so shouldn't miss it too much.

7th Dec 2017 - 13:56 7th Dec 2017
Ann Wootton
IVY work life balanc...

What a constructive meeting!  We were persuading Heide Swift that she should take this 4Sight out & about. It's different to any others I've seen & is a great way to learn about team building & general business skills. Here's the winning team & our Lego christmas tree.  We claim to be the winning team because we just pipped the other tables due to our colour co-ordination & perfect fairy light placement.

10th Dec 2017 - 21:12 10th Dec 2017
Maureen Barrett
Helping Hands Office...

What a fun way to ensure a message got across - well done Heide for thinking that one up!!

I think I can safely say everyone in the room enjoyed it and took part in good spirit - can't wait til you do another 4Sight so I can see what you dream up next !!

12th Dec 2017 - 10:06 12th Dec 2017
Amanda Cates
MAgenda Consulting Ltd

How perspective changes things! 

That looks like a giant tree, but it’s actually quite small…..

And, they weren’t the only winning team!

And the moral is?? 

Magenda Consulting

Change | Project Management

It starts with a Mindmap which sets the Agenda...

15th Dec 2017 - 20:11 15th Dec 2017
Maureen Barrett
Helping Hands Office...

Oh yes we were !!!

(Just practicing for next week)

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.