Counting the sleeps now...

Back
  1st Dec 2017 - 13:45 1st Dec 2017
John Wallace
TS3 (UK) Ltd

Counting the sleeps now...

Yes, now we are in December I've counting the sleeps till the big day - we have just 3 to go!

Of course I'm talking about good old Wickford at the Chichester Hotel, what else?!

This Monday we will have a 4Sight from Clive Purdy entitled We Don't Need No Education. I'm not sure whether he will be singing a song on the subject or speaking eloquently, but either way I think we can be assured of an interesting 4Sight

Hope you are braced for a weekend of shopping and fresh snappy air...if you are out in Chelmsford then try to time your trip to 11.30am or 1pm as I'll be at High Chelmer shopping emporium with men2sing, performing xmas and non-xmas (phew!) ditties to delight and entertain the general populous...

Don't forget to book the 18th Dec as well - Christmas won't be the same without a rousing Wickford meeting to set you up - There will also be a "fun" Christmas test to check your knowledge on this well known subject...

See you on Monday (and Sunday of course )

John

1st Dec 2017 - 14:21 1st Dec 2017
Linda Windsor
Snowed Under

Looking forward to it 

1st Dec 2017 - 16:54 1st Dec 2017
William Sier
Verisure Smart Alarms

See you all on Monday 

1st Dec 2017 - 17:32 1st Dec 2017
Chris Ives
Karatbars Internatio...

Wonderful Wickford on the first Monday morning in December......a great prelude to the festive season before us.

Also, I wouldn't want to miss my accountant's 4Sight.......please EDUCATE me Clive.

See you there amongst the GOLDEN baubles.

Cheers, Chris aka Mr Pink

4th Dec 2017 - 20:42 4th Dec 2017
Chris Ives
Karatbars Internatio...

You need hands....

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.