5 Reasons Why You Are Absolutely Bananas If You Don’t Have An App For Your Business

Back
  6th Dec 2017 - 16:34 6th Dec 2017
Sara Fawad
Banana Apps

5 Reasons Why You Are Absolutely Bananas If You Don’t Have An App For Your Business

What is the difference between a banana and a mobile app? Peel away the skin of a banana and you are free to enjoy the delicious fruit from within.

Open up an app and you are free to enjoy a digital world of endless possibilities.

1 - Billions of Apps (and Bananas)

It is estimated that there will be nearly 269 billion app downloads by the end of 2017. That’s a staggering 33 apps for every man, woman and child on the planet. Imagine all those potential downloads your app could have if you actually had an app to download in the first place.

2 - Swipes and Bananas

It’s estimated that mobile users check their Phones on average 80 times a day which leads to an average of 2,617 finger pushes and swipes per day. When it comes to your business, those finger pushes and swipes could be checking out your product, ordering goods and discovering your brand.

3 - Banana Shop

Retail sales analysts predict that by 2024, 42% of UK retail sales will involve mobile apps. As a business without an app you would be absolutely bananas if you didn’t take advantage of how your customers and potential consumers prefer to shop.

4 - Branding and Bananas 

When it comes to free and easy marketing, having an app for your business will make you the top banana. More than just an application, a mobile app can double as a valuable marketing tool and help promote your brand.

5 - Mo Money, Mo Bananas 

Mobile users spend 87% of their phone time in apps. When it comes to your business, quite frankly you really would be bananas (and losing money at the same time) if you didn’t have an app. 

Unfortunately, many business owners and start up entrepreneurs are yet to recognise the huge potential benefits of mobile applications in terms of boosting productivity, efficiency, competitive edge and user experience.

Many business owners and start up entrepreneurs still think that getting an app is expensive and difficult. They are unsure about building dynamic or static apps, and the difficulty of coming up with an app design. Moreover, most small-business owners don’t have the expertise to build apps themselves.

Here at Banana Apps we do all the monkey work so you won’t be left sipping on banana peels.

6th Dec 2017 - 18:15 6th Dec 2017
Lee Rickler
Point and Stare

The vast majority of businesses do not need an app when a properly constructed website will do the job much better.
Name me 1 benefit of my company having an app over our current online offering.

12th Dec 2017 - 23:07 12th Dec 2017
Paul OrangeTree
OrangeTree Online
Quote: Lee Rickler (Point and Stare)

The vast majority of businesses do not need an app when a properly constructed website will do the job much better.
Name me 1 benefit of my company having an app over our current online offering.

This.

I am a shareholder, and involved with, three businesses.

None of them have an app.

To invest in an app, I would need to be sure I would sell more, to make that investment worthwhile.

No one has yet been able to put together a convincing argument to make me want to do this.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.