New to 4N. My Story. What's Yours?

Back
  8th Apr 2018 - 23:18 8th Apr 2018
Andrew McMaster
Dino Peak

New to 4N. My Story. What's Yours?

Andrew here. I have just joined 4N and it's good to be here. I am here to network and see what you are all up to. I'd love to know where you are all from and what business you are in.

A little about me:

I worked for many years in the e-commerce/marketing industry and had the pleasure of working for some notable companies such as the Savile Row Company London. Over the years I learned alot and after a redundancy it was either sink or swim.

I launched Dino Peak which is an agency designed to help grow your business. As well as the expected services such as web design, email marketing and social media management, we also offer some extras that make us really stand out. As well as Amazon and Ebay shop management, search engine optimisation and graphic design, we also offer custom solutions. Do you have a particular pain point in your business and you don't have the solution?

Say hello below. Tell me your story and the biggest pain point in your business.

9th Apr 2018 - 10:07 9th Apr 2018
Paul OrangeTree
OrangeTree Online

Hi Andrew

Great to read your 'story' - it is a field in which I have some experience too.

I hope you find 4Networking useful.  To max out that usefulness I would honestly recommend getting along to a few meetings, and get yourself recognised on the circuit - you might already have that in the plan!

Hope to see you around. 

10th Apr 2018 - 21:54 10th Apr 2018
Andrew McMaster
Dino Peak

Thanks and that's exactly my plan. :)

13th Apr 2018 - 00:13 13th Apr 2018
Alexandra Dunton
LEX Marketing

Hi Andrew, welcome to 4n and thanks for sharing. I've recently rejoined 4n. I was a member for a brief spell in 2016 and did get business from it, but I was relocating at the time and was a very erratic attender! Which groups are you planning to attend? I hope it goes well for you! Alex 

15th Apr 2018 - 21:08 15th Apr 2018
Andrew McMaster
Dino Peak

Thanks Alex! Hopefully this time around will be different for you. I have been attending other networking events locally at the moment. Need to schedule in some from 4Networking. How about youself?

15th Apr 2018 - 22:12 15th Apr 2018
Alexandra Dunton
LEX Marketing

Thanks, I am going to attending Salford Quays, Manchester, Sale, Didsbury and some others in the Manchester area. I will also try and get to some in London too. How about you? Which groups will you attend? Have a great week ahead! I hope it goes well for you too. Alex 

16th Apr 2018 - 10:45 16th Apr 2018
Tim Allsop
Blue Footprint Ltd

Hi Andrew,

I'm new to 4N myself (joined a couple of weeks ago) I do business development and marketing for an IT company called Blue Footprint in Tamworth, South Staffs. I've met some good contacts so far and been to a few meetings with some good 4sights. I've been working on the social media side of the business as well so we have that in common.

Best of luck with it all

Tim

16th Apr 2018 - 21:27 16th Apr 2018
Andrew McMaster
Dino Peak

Thanks Tim. Hoping to get along to a group in Belfast. So many great networking opportunties out there at the moment. Makes such a difference to get out and meet people.

16th Apr 2018 - 22:41 16th Apr 2018
Susi Allenby-Ashman
I N T E R I O R

Susi here welcome Andrew to the amazing opportunity 4N can supply. I joined in 2012 and in that time I have built up an amazing support group for the social side.  I work from home ( I make beautiful hand made drapes for Country House and venues all round the world) I've been in my trade for 30 years so my business sells itself. I think I'm alone in 4N doing what I do.Good luck for the future and just relax and enjoy x 

17th Apr 2018 - 10:59 17th Apr 2018
Shaun Collins
Protech Systems

Hi Andrew,

Im new to 4N too, literally just joined!  Hoping to meet some interesting people and make some good business connections!

I have been in sales and marketing for 10 years and have got involved in electronic security and have a real passion for it!

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.