Tiaras but no tantrums at 4N Macclesfield this morning!

Back
  9th May 2018 - 13:13 9th May 2018
Sian Rowsell
Sian Rowsell Coachin...

Tiaras but no tantrums at 4N Macclesfield this morning!

The sun was out this morning and we had a chilled out vibe at Macclesfield 4N breakfast!

Maybe it was the calming influence of Julie Scott who encouraged us to gently scatter our power sentences like the old ladies in Trafalgar Square (rather than just chucking seed at the pigeons like a toddler)

Or maybe it was the birdsong in the background of Rene's 40s (sent via video from his garden when he realised that he was going to be late) - Jen has a picture/video somewhere!

Or maybe we were in awe of the best bumf ever - brought by Allison, one of our lovely visitors!

- luckily we had Fred to keep his eye on the treasure during the meeting!

Whatever it was, we enjoyed it - and we're pleased to welcome Karen as a new member!

We look forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks - and if you missed out today, don't forget to join us next time: https://www.4networking.biz/Events/Details/83116 when our 4Sight will be from Jackie Walker 

9th May 2018 - 14:46 9th May 2018
Karen Wright
Reach Accounting Sol...

Thanks Sian.  I enjoyed my first visit to 4N today, thanks to Fay Evans.  

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and I look forward to future meetings as a member of the 4N family!

9th May 2018 - 14:56 9th May 2018
Sian Rowsell
Sian Rowsell Coachin...

Thanks Karen! It was lovely to meet you today! Thanks for the 1:1 and I'm looking forward to learning more about you and your business over the coming weeks!

10th May 2018 - 08:12 10th May 2018
Louise Mosley
NB Coaching
Quote: Karen Wright (Reach Accounting Solutions)

Thanks Sian.  I enjoyed my first visit to 4N today, thanks to Fay Evans.  

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and I look forward to future meetings as a member of the 4N family!

Hi Karen,

Great to meet you too, so pleased you enjoyed the meeting and decided to join!  Looking forward to catch up soon.

Have a great rest of the week

Louise

10th May 2018 - 11:18 10th May 2018
Rachael Chiverton
The Contracts Lady a...

Sounds like I missed a cracking meeting. Karen I look forward to meeting you soon. Julie, I've heard such great things about your 4Sight, we really must catch up soon.

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.