"Anything is Possible" at 4N Newmarket Lunch

Back
  22nd May 2018 - 07:17 22nd May 2018
Tim Smith
Blazetech Fire Prote...

"Anything is Possible" at 4N Newmarket Lunch

What a Launch meeting! 

The room was packed and a record number of visitors. Luckily we had some Team-members from other groups to help us out with speaking to them all, so thank you for your help guys 'n gals.  

Our new venue "The Ormonde", did us proud with Hand-Battered-Fish & Chips, Paprika Chicken or Vegetarian Lasagne, all served in an inobtrusive and timely manner. The Newmarket Team received great feedback on the food and service from most of the attendees.

We had the pleasure of Craig Davies for our 4Sight today at 4N Newmarket Lunch Launch.

He proved to us that if we put our minds to it, anything is possible. 

As well as chatting to the Visitors and other Passporters, I had some really great in-depth 1:2:1's with Alison CurtisGareth Scourfield-Thomas & Klaudyna Grela.
We would also like to welcome Klaudyna Grela of Sodexo Prestige as our latest member, who joined straight after the meeting.

Come and join us on Monday, 4th June for another great meeting. We have the one and only Adam Lord presenting his 4Sight. This is definitely one that you won't want to miss, a real 20 minute rollercoaster ride! 
Remember to invite your colleagues, friends and associates. There are bonus membership days for you when any new Visitor that you introduce goes on to join. Plus you get the benefit of that warm, cosy feeling that you helped someone grow and improve their business.

Stay safe and I look forward to seeing you all soon,

Tim Smith
Blazetech Fire Protection - The UK home of the innovative "Throwable Fire Extinguisher"

22nd May 2018 - 09:27 22nd May 2018
Naomi Sherwood
MetroRod Cambridge

I really enjoyed the launch of Newmarket 4N yesterday - thanks guys! Lunch was yummy - agreed Tim!  Just a little hot hot hot but hey, its summer!

I had a nice chat with Gareth Scourfield-Thomas learning about April Homes and the personal service they offer interesting chat with David Cordner about my pension (how did I get so old) and of course the legend that is Sailesh Raithatha who I hope has recovered after me being so bossy with him 

Hope to be back. See you all soon and have a lovely bank holiday weekend 

22nd May 2018 - 10:31 22nd May 2018
Rebecca Tully
Larkbridge Mortgages...

Thanks Tim, Elke and the team!  It was my first meeting venturing west in the region, and it was great to see so many new faces.  Will definitely be back!

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.