Special business parties for special customers

Back
  22nd May 2018 - 14:35 22nd May 2018
Thales Jacobi
Handshake Links

Special business parties for special customers

I have recently been invited to redesign information architecture of a local business that rents luxury photo booths for special parties.

This means I need check where this business is listed online and redesign the website in such way that it will be ready for growth once budget for adverts is made available.

Few people consider Facebook and Google ads for local businesses but should change, and The Clique Booth (https://cliquebooths.com) is on the right track for debunking the competition.

What stroke me in this business is how constraint it is to its geographical location and yet the competition is enormous... interesting mix right?

The way to stand out from the crowd is to be everywhere your potential clients look:

- What newspapers do they read?

- What do they type on Google?

- How do they ask for recommendations on Facebook?

And this is just the beginning.

We need to be able to identify who is shopping online and the right way to do this is to create content, post on your own blog, and via Facebook Pixel place ads that are super targeted and popup in front of the people who were actively looking for what you are selling.

This is the cheapest and most cost-effective way to increase your online presence and sell.

The first step is to have a well-displayed website and lively blog, all connected to Google Tags and Facebook Pixel... and this is where we are now.

Well done girls!

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.