Callback

The entire 4N leadership team..

Please sign in to view the results of the poll.

Page: « 1 2
Colin Hicks
PAH Accounting
Telephone:
Posted: 22nd Apr 2010 - 19:28 Quote

very informative and will tweek a bit to improve MIGHTY COLIN

Currently working part time with Phil Hendy at PAH Accounting and representing the business.

I am also available as an agent for other trades wanting representation in the South West

E-Mail maggiech@tiscali.co.uk

http://twitter.com/@mightycolin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=105576967734

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @mightycolin

Dave Hill
Southern Cartridges Ltd.
Telephone:
01963 824 825
Posted: 23rd Apr 2010 - 11:50 Quote

Its good to see continual improvement in the brand message. Our meetings in Yeovil are generally pretty good at conforming to the prescribed timings etc. but like most others we need to keep on tweaking to get it spot on.

Dave Hill

The colourful character from Yeovil 4N

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts

Jenny MacLean
EnergyWise Health & Fitness
Telephone:
07775 621465

My Links:
Posted: 26th Apr 2010 - 12:47 Quote

The Edinburgh teams had a training/update session where we went through the team roles before we were encouraged to watch the videos which was really helpful. As an op's assistant it clarified a few things for me & I think we were slicker for our next meeting after having done this.

I agree that it would be helpful to have an individual video for each of the team roles for those who aren't lucky enough to be able to have 1-1 training input before actually getting out there & doing it.

Still occasionally humming that catchy/annoying 'smile meet chat join 4Networking' jingle several weeks later though - aaarggghhhh!!!

Jenny MacLean

www.energywisefitness.co.uk

07775 621465

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @nrgwise

Telephone:
07759 808005

My Links:
Posted: 26th Apr 2010 - 13:48 Quote

In short............love the videos..........hate the 'jingle'! Although it's fulfilled its purpose because I just can't stop singing the damn thing!

Videos certainly encouraged us to make sure we stick to the script which, as a GL who reads it every meeting, can make you feel slightly "straight-jacketed". However I can see the benefits and "will try better next time". Therefore I voted "tweak".

For new people coming to these group roles, I think they are excellent. And for those of us that have been doing it for a while now, it gives us a "kick" to remind us to 'keep it slick'!

Great stuff 4N. Keep them coming.

Margaret Croucher (M4Music) Beautiful music to brighten any rainy day

Margaret Croucher 0121 - 707 3174 / 07759 808005

Rob Hartshorn
Sales Elevation Ltd
Telephone:
01483 32 00 3...
Posted: 26th Apr 2010 - 18:18 Quote

Hi

Good to have the videos. A little repetitive in some areas but good for consistency and as a reminder of some of the small things that we tend to forgeton accoassions.

I agree there should be more consistency about how we communicate with those that have already booked and those we'd like to encourage to come. At present, this is different for every group which seems rather strange given the emphasis on consistency of brand and message. Why is there no standrad email and procedure for this apsect? There seems to be standard templates for just about every other communication with members!

Rob

Web Design in Guildford

Rob Hartshorn

Sales Elevation Ltd

Lifting your sales to higher levels

Tel: +44 (0)1483 32 00 32

Mobile: +44 (0)7771 762000

Email: robh@saleselevation.net

Web: www.saleselevation.net

Helen Silver
The Property Styling Company
Telephone:
07789 488446

My Links:
Posted: 26th Apr 2010 - 23:08 Quote

I saw the videos at the AL conference and thought they were great and that Mark had done a good job.

I have fantastic team members who are all supportive of each other and I reckon they/we all know how an ideal meeting should be run. Doesn't do any harm to tweak the meetings especially if the team have been in place for a while. Excellent comments from Amanda and Adrian - the MA role out of all of them is the one most have difficulty finding their feet with.... if they dont come from a marketing background.

Amanda Hill (The Social Media Cafe)
The Social Media Cafe & The Digital Entrepreneurs
Posted: 27th Apr 2010 - 15:24 Quote

They were fun and made me smile.. would be useful to have an idea of Marketing Role expectations but I am sure I will get that next week... see so new in the role haven't been to meeting yet.. but trying very hard...

Think you're savvy on-line?
Social Media Training | Facebook Pages | Social Media Management & Content | Internet & Text Marketing

Guest Socia Media Lecturer at The University of Glamorgan - The UKs first Social Media Degree Course
Working with everyone from Ad Agencies to Universities to share on-line knowledge gained since 1993

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @amanda_hill

Sue Farrance
SP Office Services
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 27th Apr 2010 - 16:51 Quote

I voted tweak.....still think that there needs to be more consistency as groups run differently with regards to roles and hopefully this can assist with that.

But......how many team members do not even come onto the forum or just once in a blue moon-will this give a true reflection of views or just a snapshot as I would guess that some team members are not even aware of the vids

Sue Pell - Telemarketing, Competitor Analysis and Business SupportFollow Sue on Twitter

Telemarketing, Competitor Analysis & Business Support | Follow Sue on Twitter

Digital Marketing

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @suepell

Paul Dean
Crimson Leaf Copywriting and Marketing
Telephone:
01454 310752

My Links:
Posted: 28th Apr 2010 - 10:52 Quote

I'll add to the overwhelming cry for something specific to MA's.

Photobucket

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @crimson_leaf

Peter Smith
The Better Business Alliance
Telephone:
01344 425179

My Links:
Posted: 30th Apr 2010 - 08:03 Quote
Quote:Improve the reception layout.

Once you have watched all 4 4 minute training videos on Running a 4Networking meeting, please complete this short poll:

POLL question: What will you do now?

We'd also love to hear exactly what you intend to do differently so that we can assess the impact of this type of video training.

Thanks all

Web: www.tbba.co.uk

TBBA Logo:)

TBBA Blog Click Here

To Register for the free Introductory module for Start-Up Businesses use the link below.

Click for Free Introductory Start-Up Module

Click below for a free trial of the JigsawBox Coaching Tool.

This is a "Must Have" for all sucessful Trainers and Coaches:

Click Here for the Free Trial of JigsawBox

Note the affilliate link at the bottom of the website and become an affilliate of JigsawBox

TBBA Ltd. Registered in England Company No. 05497900 VAT No. 865 8265 79

Andy Gibney
No Brain No Gain
Telephone:
01536 513715

My Links:
Posted: 1st May 2010 - 18:15 Quote

Videos are always a good idea, but I concur with Lynda. The script is getting longer and more unmanageable all the time. I think it needs a radical overhaul. I am the breakfast club chairman for the local FSB group and have one side of A4 and that's it. I feel quite sorry for GL's sometimes, it's just too long.

Andy Gibney

The Gordon Ramsay of kickboxing; The Gene Hunt of therapy; The Derren Brown of the business world

4Sight record holder and 4N award winner 2009.

www.andygibney.com

Tel: 01536 513715

www.ufsjkd.com

07730 654718

www.nobrain-nogain.com

Brian Skeggs
the IT Gentleman
Telephone:
023 8098 8079...

My Links:
Posted: 8th May 2010 - 08:53 Quote
Quote:

But......how many team members do not even come onto the forum or just once in a blue moon-will this give a true reflection of views or just a snapshot as I would guess that some team members are not even aware of the vids

I also voted "tweak" after which the summary popped up. I was surprised to see only 48 votes in the three weeks since this poll was started. With over 200 groups there ought to be well over 600 (plus ALs?) voting.

As it happens I came across this poll almost by accident this morning. So, I went to check My Team page again.

First of all, to even see the videos exist I had to scoll down below the upcoming events section, which makes me suspect a number of people don't know they're there.

Secondly, I know of several people who couldn't play the videos because they didn't have the right browser configuration (the ones I know about have been helped to resolve this).

And third, I have to confess, it wasn't until I re-read the announcement that I found there is a link to this poll! My excuse (feeble though it might be) is that I've only been Ops for two meetings and I'm still untangling the ropes, let alone learning them!

To get more responses to this poll I would suggest a new announcement on "My Team" with the title "Team videos - have you voted?" and the pop up a simple "Once you have watched the videos, please click this link and complete the short poll"

4Networking Area Leader:  Andover, Romsey, Salisbury, Southampton

Bruce Taylor
Ology Coaching
Telephone:

My Links:
Posted: 9th May 2010 - 20:49 Quote

I voted TWEAK..I belive we need to add more energy to our meetings and get a bit more "banter" going...encourage everyone to "get out of thier confort zones".

The best meetings are those that have massive participation by everyone attending

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute

Wishing you great Networking

Kind Regards,

Bruce

4sight4business

Certified DiSC Trainer and Master Coach

www.4sight4business.co.uk

Phone;01506829825

Mobile;07742825219

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/everything-disc/behavioural-styles-services/499723575710

Spencer Thomson
The Recession Buster
Telephone:
0800 977 5230

My Links:
Posted: 11th May 2010 - 08:32 Quote

Great videos which helped re-inforce the main points of our meetings. Will catch up with my fellow team members to implement some small tweaks to ensure the meetings are of the highest standard.

Spencer

Spencer Thomson

Group Director and Company Trainer

0800 977 5230

07795 630278

View Profile Send Message Leave Testimonial Find Posts TWEET ME @makefortunes
Page: « 1 2

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.