If you are considering franchising or even selling your business, you will need to make sure you have robust and documented systems and processes in place that your franchisees or buyer can easily follow, and replicate your proven business model.
The Systems Coach has developed a brand new affordable program which will help you get your business systemised and develop your operations manual.
If you are just looking to streamline your business operations, save money and create more time in your business this program will get you there.
Stop being the LABOURER in your business and start being the LEADER
Without effective systems in place in your business you are:
* Losing money. If you don’t have a good sales follow up system, you are literally leaving money on the table. Without a system for managing your pipeline you are wasting money marketing and generating leads you’ll never close.
* Missing out on time and cost savings. You can’t delegate or outsource what you don’t understand. By systemising your business you make it possible to assign tasks you don’t want to do to people who will be only too happy to do it at a fraction of the price, and likely faster too!
* Eroding the value of your company. You can’t sell a company until your house is in order. A well systemised business is much more valuable to a potential purchaser. Systemise now and plan for your exit, the longer you leave it the harder it will be and the smaller your pension.
* Missing out on marketing gold. Once systemised, it’s a small step to achieving ISO and other industry quality marks setting you apart from your chaotic competition.
* Hiring and firing is easer – and safer. Defined job roles and clear procedures makes it easy to hire and fire staff and protects you from malicious staff and pernicious no-win-no fee lawyers.
* Risking disaster every day. Unless you know what business as usual looks like how can you plan for emergencies. What happens if office sets on fire or your hard disk crashes. What contingency systems do you have in place and long will it be before you can start taking orders again?
*Working yourself into the ground. Most businesses fail within the first 2-5 years due to business owner burnout – don’t let that be you. Say no to overwhelm and forgo fire-fighting, get organised with efficient and effective systems in place that enable you to delegate, outsource and automate your business