Are you planning to move house, declutter or renovate? Do you have spare furniture, garage equipment or prized possessions but no room to keep them? Perhaps you run a small business looking for a safe place to store your valuable stock or archive files.
As a local family run business with over 30 years’ industry experience, we provide a range of affordable, high quality self storage solutions to suit your needs, with easy to reach locations covering Monmouthshire, Herefordshire and Gloucestershire.
We understand however that choosing the right type of storage unit is just the start of your journey, which is why we offer additional services such as collection direct from your door (Mobile Self Storage), help organise full house removals, provide contents insurance if needed or arrange assistance when moving your belongings into, or out of our storage units if you are on your own.
Our storage units are ideal for the short-term fix or long term plan so don’t hesitate to email or telephone us 7 days a week and we promise to help you enjoy stress free storage.
Whether it’s domestic or business, we appreciate that every customer has different storage requirements, which is why we provide a wide range of services and facilities for you to enjoy stress free storage across Monmouthshire, Herefordshire and Gloucestershire.
Our range of services and facilities include.
- Individual racking space
- Individual warehouse units in assorted sizes
- Heated storerooms & workshops
- External steel stores – 8ft, 10ft, 20ft & 40ft lengths
- Mobile steel storage unit (Store at Your Door)
- Collection service direct from your door (Mobile Self Storage)
- Arranging removals
- Insurance cover
Reasons for Self Storage.
- Preparing your home for sale – Declutter your home to make it look more spacious and help it sell quicker.
- Decorating, Renovating or Extending – Protect your belongings from dust, debris and damage whilst the work is being completed.
- Moving to a new house – Store your prized possession between completing the sale of your old house and the purchase of your new one.
- Downsizing – Just because you decide to move into a smaller house doesn’t mean you should throw away your family heirlooms or spare furniture.
- Travelling or Working Abroad – Putting your belongings into storage means you can enjoy your time away safe in the knowledge they are secure, dry and clean ready for your return.
- Business Files, Stock or Equipment – Why use or pay for valuable office space to store files or equipment that is not needed every day. Any seasonal or bulk buy stock not needed for a few months can be safely stored without the fear of damage or deterioration.
- Building Materials – Why use your garage, shed or van to store valuable tools or materials when you can use our secure stores with access whenever you need.
- Student Holiday Storage – Are you looking for a safe place to keep your belongings at the end of term? Our self storage units are a safe and convenient place to keep your possessions during the holidays, during term time, gap year or a trip abroad. You can even share a unit with friends if needed.