It is crucial to take security seriously in this day and age. It is not just businesses and commercial properties that need good security but it is our homes too. With crime increasing and burglaries very commonplace, it is very important to consider the available security options and choose one that is the best fit for you.
CCTV Installations Across United Kingdom
Welcome to CCTV Smart Systems your local CCTV Installations Company that has over 20 years in Security Systems. We have been providing homes and businesses with CCTV systems across the United Kingdom. We use the latest technology to give you an easy to use, reliable and robust system and also have built our business on our local reputation and word of mouth from our customers. All because we love what we do and that’s helping you.
We are trained professionals who understand how to match the latest security technology to your budget and ensure your complete satisfaction. We supply the widest range of latest CCTV technology allowing you to monitor your home or business from your smartphone, tablet or your PC, from anywhere in the World. Our support is second to none, we are available via the telephone and, because we are local, we can be with you quickly should you require on-site support.
To discuss your CCTV requirements and receive a FREE Quote, please call us on
0800 013 2341
One of the most popular and cost effective ways of providing security in the home and place of work is with CCTV cameras and equipment. CCTV cameras can act as a very successful deterrent to thieves and burglars, certainly making them think twice at the very least. The technology behind security equipment these days is incredibly advanced, and it is even possible to hook the cameras up to an ordinary television or computer to watch the footage.
The following are some of the concerns both home and business have and Top 10 Reasons of Why Install CCTV.
- Prevent CrimeIf you’re worried about crime, cameras can not only catch criminals in the act, but the very presence of CCTV systems can make a would-be criminal think twice about any wrong-doing. Think about it, if you planned rob or vandalize a store or office, would you want to do it if you knew you were being recorded?
- Prevent Employee TheftIf you suspect one of your employees of wrong-doing but don’t know where to begin to try to get to the bottom of things, a camera can be a very helpful tool. This is especially true if you own an establishment where cash is exchanged. Cameras posted near cash registers or other places where employees are often stationed, not only can show you if an employee is stealing, but may even deter an employee from committing a crime if they know you’re watching.
- Be a useful piece of evidenceIf a crime is committed in or around your business and the person accused of committing the crime was caught on camera, you’ve got an extra piece of evidence for a court case. Jurors and judges can watch footage or view photos from your security cameras and establish that the person on trial did indeed commit the crime. Not only will you be preventing the same person from causing you more trouble in the future, you’ll be helping out your entire community.
- Help law enforcement solve crimeWhen someone commits a crime and is caught on camera, police and other law enforcement officials can use the footage to release video or photos to the public via various media outlets. Having a picture of the suspect can make a world of difference when it comes to making an arrest and getting a dangerous criminal off the street.
- Keep an eye on children and elderly folksWith a CCTV system at home, you can monitor the safety of your children and elderly folks while you are away. Besides, you can keep an eye on your mail and make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
- Keep an eye on thingsIf you can’t be at the office all the time but like to know what’s going on, a security camera can help do just that. You can keep an eye on things from your home computer with a few quick clicks of your mouse and make sure your business is running smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
- Protecting your staffCCTV can protect your staff physically against violence from customers. At the same time, it can also protect them against false accusations – perhaps coming from colleagues or even from client and customers.
- Encourage good behaviorHaving a CCTV camera inside offices may help in creating discipline among the employees. For bosses, who want their presence felt so that efficiency at work is optimized, a camera hovering the employees will give the same effect.
- Monitoring high-risk areaCameras may be placed in high-risk areas inside a factory. Such areas may include those in which fires can possibly break out. A camera in place there will lessen potential damages because emergency measures can be made immediately. Cameras may also be placed in areas where accidents can happen. This is important so that life-saving measures can be employed promptly.
- Increase customer’s confidenceBanks and shops equipped with CCTV cameras give the customers a sense of security and safety. The customers feel secure and this enhances the customers’ confidence.
Book your local CCTV Installers Now