Sara Giller (Genistar)

Sara Giller
Genistar


4N membership number: 165082

07971346241
Location: Downham Market

  


My Stats
Last online
20th Jul 2018
Member since
5th Mar 2018
Number of views
28
Number of posts
Number of testimonials
Meetings attended
11
What I Do
  • Financial Planning and Wealth Management
  • Adult Education, Training and Development
My Favourite Links
My Company Information

Genistar is a financial education company and our mission is to help families become debt free and financially independent. We do this through free financial education and by involving YOU in the planning process leading to a free, personalised Financial Game Plan that enables families to make the right financial choices for themselves. Genistar was created to help give people a PHD in finance. By PHD we mean: Proper Honest Direction when it comes to being educated on how money really works. When you build a house you need an architectural plan, when it comes to your money you need a Financial Game Plan, to look at where you are today and how to reach those goals and dreams you have in the future. Genistar is just like a Sat Nav for your finances and your life, showing you how to get to where you want to be.

It is amazing that the average person receives 14,000 hours of formal education and probably none of it is dedicated to goal setting and financial literacy. It should then come as no surprise that only 5% of the population, when they reach the age of 65, are financially secure with the other 95% having to continue to work or are still broke.

Financial institutions want to keep you in debt, it's how they make their huge profits. Genistar teaches what the money lenders don't want you to know - how, by applying a few simple financial disciplines that most people are unaware of, it's easy for everyone to clear debts faster and start investing in their future sooner.
Genistar is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

About Sara Giller

I started out as a High School teacher, with the last 9 years of my educational career spent helping chidren with emotional and behavioural needs in a support service.

In 2000 I started my own business selling crystals and minerals, which I still do today although on a much more reduced basis. I love it so probably won't give it up entirely.

In 2016 I came across Genistar and immediately saw the need for it's services, and as it helps people I was immediately interested. The business model I think works particularly well and is a business that is not only proven and supported but very much needed in a society at present.