Andrew Nicholson (Connect To Your Potential)
|Last online||26th Mar 2013|
|Member since||19th Mar 2008|
|Number of views||1914|
|Number of posts||106|
|Number of testimonials||8|
|Personal Development & Training|
|Training & Coaching|
|Training and development|
CONNECT TO YOUR POTENTIAL - We are Andy Nicholson and Diane MacDowall. We are partners in life and business, and we are passionate about what we do, which is to help people transform their lives to achieve their potential in life.
For Individuals and Organisations we offer workshops, training and Breakthough days for individuals, for couples and now for parents and their children (of all ages 14 and above):
This is our end-to-end programme designed to transform your life. Each workshop can be taken stand alone, or as part of the full programme.
Workshop 1 - Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® - the title says it all really! Diane was Susan Jeffers’ first Feel the Fear tutor worldwide and this workshop has developed so much over the 5 years since we first began delivering it. The workshop allows you to release your handbrake on life, metaphorically speaking. Fear and limiting beliefs tend to undermine everything we set out to achieve if we haven't discovered how to break through them. It's like trying to drive a car with the handbrake on. Many people are living with subtle worries that hold them back in everyday life. For instance, worrying too much about what others think of you, the fear of failure, judgement or rejection. These fears tend to follow us everywhere, from meetings with new clients, to making phone calls, to attending interviews, expanding our business, dealing with conflict, making changes, delivering a 40 second 4N slot or delivering a 4Sight presentation. This workshop provides the tools and insights to release you from all these concerns and embrace life in a brand new way with confidence, freedom, enthusiasm and a sense of self-worth.
Click here for more details.
Workshop 2 - Connect to Your Potential - this does exactly what it says on the tin! If you don’t want help with your relationship, but would like The Complete Owner and Operator’s Guide to You, then this is the workshop for you. We now deliver just one workshop where you can discover your Enneagram type and yourself at a core level. Over the two days, you will align your awareness and thinking to the very foundation of who you are, and understand how and why you feel and behave as you do. From awareness comes choice… and the potential to master yourself, harness your natural talents and preferences, and align these to a powerful and meaningful purpose and direction. On this workshop you will receive:
- A full personality outline of the negative behavioural patterns your Enneatype plays with you, and how to recognise, catch and change them.
- A comprehensive coaching programme on how to coach yourself through these patterns.
- A tick list of all the actions you need to take for your Enneatype so that you can live to your talents.
- A comprehensive understanding of your values and exactly where you need to take action to live in alignment with them.
- Your human needs and where you need to take action to meet them healthily.
- Your PRISM profile, which will match your brain preferences to the kind of work you’d be ideally suited for.
- All of the above will be aligned with your life purpose, which will be established on day two of the workshop. This will create a complete picture for you of exactly who you are; your talents and strengths, and what you are here to achieve, along with the actions you need to take to set you on your way.
- After the workshop, there will be follow-up homework for you to complete, including a vision board for your future.
Click here for more details.
Workshop 3 - Intimate Relationships - From Striving To Thriving - A workshop for men and women which will take your relationship to the next level. Would you love to know:-
- What makes a relationship successful?
- How to understand the male mind (for women) and the female mind (for men)?
- What men and women actually want within an intimate relationship?
- The 10 fundamental needs of every relationship, and which are most important to you and your partner?
- How to have your needs met in a relationship, and how to meet your partner’s?
- How to have your partner open up to you?
- The effect that healthy masculinity or femininity has on your partner?
- How to recognise and stop repeating past patterns?
- The differences between the way men and women think, feel and communicate?
- How to communicate effectively with the opposite sex?
- How to avoid communication that destroy relationships?
- How you can have a happy and contented partner by your side?
- Why loving yourself is vitally important.
Click here for more details.
Attendees to our workshops have come from Singapore, Pakistan, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Egypt and all over the UK.
You can read what they had to say about their experience on our testimonials page, which includes several 4Ners.
OUR THREE BREAKTHROUGH DAYS, DEDICATED TO YOU, AND DELIVERED ON A DAY TO SUIT YOU
Breakthrough Day for an Individual - Your Breakthrough Day will contain the main elements of our Connect to Your Potential workshop (as above), discovering your Enneagram type in depth, aligning you with your values and needs, discovering your purpose, and then creating a roadmap to set you on your way. We can also include elements of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway and Intimate Relationships – From Striving to Thriving on request.
Couple's Relationship Breakthrough Day - This Breakthrough Day has been designed so that you can experience a deeply connected and fulfilling relationship. You will both receive:
- Your Personality Types – You will receive your full Enneagram Personality Profiles. The importance of this is explained fully on our Connect to Your Potentialworkshop page, which we’d suggest that you read for a deeper understanding of exactly what this Breakthrough Day will provide you with as a couple. It will explain in depth how your behaviour unfolds depending on how you feel. You will learn what your positive and negative traits are, and the triggers that take you up or down. This will help you understand at a core level who you are and why you respond to life the way you do. We will provide you with the unique dynamics of your two personality types, and details of how you can work together in harmony in all areas of life. For further information on what the Enneagram entails, you can read about it in our recent article called The Most Empowering Question You Can Ask Yourself – Who Am I?. We also cover your needs, values, languages of love, communication and teamwork, the differences between the sexes, polarity and flirting.You will also both receive:
- Full personality profiles of the negative behavioural patterns your Enneatypes play with both of you, and how to recognise, catch and change them.
- Comprehensive coaching programmes on how to coach yourself and each other through these patterns.
- An individual tick list for each of you of all the actions you can take for your individual Enneatypes so that you can feel great about life.
- A complete and comprehensive explanation of your combined Enneagram relationship dynamics, and how you can support and bring out the best in each other in every area of life.
Breakthrough Day for a Parent and Son or Daughter - This is a day designed so family members can understand one another in a completely new light, communicate effectively and bring out the very best in each other. You’ll find that it often helps to heal wounds, and if there’s been friction in the family, you’ll not only understand why (probably for the first time), but you’ll be able to move past it and change the way you relate.
FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
We provide workshops, coaching, group sessions or keynote speaking engagements for organsations. These include the workshops listed above,
plus customised Keynote Speeches, Leadership Training, team building, stress elimination and outplacement services helping employees through
redundancy and helping those remaining to cope with the changes.
OTHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Enneagram Personality Profiling
PRISM Brain Mapping (Behaviour Profiling, People Development & Recruitment Tool)
We are dedicated to helping you achieve YOUR full potential, to be the best that YOU can be at work, at home and in relationships. Our leading-edge
approach blends the very best of self-help, personal development, positive psychology, coaching and group therapy, providing holistic and empowering
solutions tailored for YOU. We help individuals and couples on a personal level, as well as organisations and those whose role is supporting others.
We can greatly help anyone who is limited by fear, anxiety, guilt or worry and all you singles out there who want to manifest your soul-mate, or couples who are struggling or simply want to experience more love and intimacy.
You can join us by 'Liking' us on Facebook which will allow our daily tips and insights into life and intimate relationships to appear in your newsfeed.
Andrew Nicholson is an Authenticity and Relationship Coach and Mentor who knows what it takes to make lasting positive change in life. Andy's early training as a Sports Scientist and 20 years experience as an Entrepreneur and Strategic Marketing Consultant are complimented by extensive training in personal development, relationship coaching, PRISM Brain Mapping and Neuro-Linguistic Programming to Master Practitioner Level. Andy's great passion is helping people and organisations to move from a place of fear to a place of love and authenticity.
I work with my partner, Diane.
Diane MacDowall was Susan Jeffers' first approved 'Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway®' trainer worldwide. She is a much sought after speaker who has touched the lives of many with her empathy, inspirational talks, coaching skills and her own inspiring story. Diane is an International Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Workshop Leader, Master Practitioner of NLP and Advanced Hypnotherapist. She has been empowering others to live a life without limits for many years after stepping through all her own fears and limiting beliefs. Her purpose in life is to help others reach their fullest potential with a sense of confidence, love and full self-awareness to be all that they can be. She has achieved phenomenal results.
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® is the registered trademark of Susan Jeffers Ph.D. and is being used with her express permission.