Neil Cutmore (Simpler Advice)
If you're looking for a company that understands your business and personal needs, that treats every client as an individual and you would like advice on planning for your future goals and financial aims, we can help you get there no matter where you are in life.
Our holistic approach to your financial future and goals, coupled with our keen business sense, means that we can assist you with everything from:
- Company Pension Schemes / Solutions – are you ready for the new legislation in 2012? Show your employees how much you care while adding value to your business or if you're an individual looking to plan for your retirement give us a call and see how we can help you plan the best options for your future.
- IHT – Reduce tax for your loved ones. No one likes thinking about the inevitable, but wouldn't you like to know that what you leave behind will benefit your family rather than the State? We can help you plan for their future when you've gone.
- Protection – Should the unthinkable happen to you, are your loved ones protected? Perhaps you've considered their future education or want to set up a fund to assist them with their goals? With our tailor made solutions we can help you plan and protect your family no matter what happens.
- Mortgages – Are you getting the best deal for your circumstances? Perhaps you're paying a higher rate of interest? With bespoke solutions for every situation we can help you get the very best deals available and help you save money.
- Investments – If you already have a growing nest egg, are you sure it's working hard enough for you? Maybe you want to start to save for the future? We can guide you through the options available to you, helping you make the most of your money and future goals.
For further advice and a FREE initial consultation why not give us a call today and see how we can help you plan for your future, whatever it may be.
Your Home May be Repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
For mortgages you can choose how we are paid: A fee of 0.4% of the loan amount, or we can accept commission from the lender.
Career wise my background has been Telecommunications Consultancy which I have done since founding my first company Kite Communications Ltd when I was 25. I provided mainly network services to clients such as SAS Software, Daimler Chrysler and The Medical Defence Union and enjoyed the advice process far more than the implementation process.
In 2006 however I took a sabitical and bought a pub with my better half Melanie called Martins Pond which I still own and run ( and get dragged into the kitchen to help with) so if you fancy a chat over a pint or meal then please feel free to drop me line
In 2008 though I decided I enjoyed advicing and helping people more than chopping carrots so after much study I completed my CeMAP and CeFa qualifications to become an Indepenent Financial Advisor. I'm also still studying for my Diploma in Financial Planning and hope eventually to reach Chartered Status.
As I mentioned my better half is Melanie, whos even more of a workaholic than me and I have a son called Daniel whos 10. Rocky our Cocker Spaniel completes the family and is little chunky from pub left overs.