Deanne Wright (Sew Sublime)
|Last online||8th Jun 2012|
|Member since||27th Apr 2008|
|Number of views||400|
|Number of posts||7|
|Number of testimonials||1|
|Printing and Embroidering Logos onto Clothing|
At Sew Sublime
- We believe that work wear and corporate uniform should be accesible to all, no matter what the size of your business.
- We have a no minimum order policy on all of our embroidered and printed clothing range, with no surcharge for small orders.
- We have introduced a number of work wear packages to get the smallest business looking smart and professional, helping them to gain business in the private sector where corporate identity is a must.
- We offer high quality school uniform, and work closely with the schools we provide uniform for to help with fundraising efforts and community pojects. We offer uniform all year round.
- Our vehice livery service is also very popular as we offer a design and cut service and give you the option of applying your own graphics to your vehicle saving you the application cost.
- We train all of our staff to the highest levels in customer service as we believe this is one area which should never deteriorate as we grow
We will always advise you on the best product and service to meet your requirements, and as we carry out all work on site we have the knowledge to make sure your item will be the most suitable for application.
We also offer promotional pens and mugs, scouting and guiding uniform, personalised engraved and photographic printed gifts, signage, banners, pop up displays, printed hoodies and T shirts, sports kits and uniform and much more!
Sew Sublime was created by myself and my husband with a single embroidery machine and a vision in 2004, when due to my spinal disability I was told by medical specialists that working would no longer be an option for me! Now seven years, two premises moves, many thousands of customers and numerous machine purchases later we have built a fantastic reputation locally and run a very successful business and team of staff.
We manage to juggle growing the business, introducing innovative ideas all the time, with a busy family life looking after our two gorgeous young girls, and playing taxi to their various after school activities! Myself and Daren ( my husband, and other Director) still work together every day, and divorce is only mentioned a few times a week! We have been married for 12 1/2 years but i think we will celebrate our silver wedding anniversary this year, as clearly working together and living together deserves double the acknowledgment!