Andrew Pearce (Prydale Partners)
|Last online||3rd May 2013|
|Member since||9th Jan 2009|
|Number of views||3027|
|Number of posts||361|
|Number of testimonials||19|
What I Do
|Business development and coaching|
|Training and development|
My Company Information
Our aim is to help to unlock people's potential and to increase choice for individuals and teams who want the freedom to be their true selves.
We are living this vision ourselves: with my wife Jane, our four children and numerous animals, we live and work on a smallholding on top of the North Pennines.
Andrew Pearce is a UKCP registered psychotherapist and a certified trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (INLPTA). He is an experienced Human Resource specialist and trainer and has worked as a professional development coach with senior managers and executives.
I'm running the London Marathon this year, raising money for Health Poverty Action. We are aiming to raise £15,000 and we've made a good start! See panel below left for more info!
Jane Pearce is a qualified hypnotherapist and master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Jane is also a qualified CBT counsellor and has a special interest in working with children & young people.
Prior to founding Prydale Partners, Andrew worked for Marks and Spencer for 15 years, latterly in the area of management development for the top 50 managers in the North East of England. The first part of his career was in the Royal Navy, including being a Navigating Officer during the 1st Gulf War. Jane worked for 10 years as a qualified nurse(RGN) before becomimg a full time mum & retraining as a therapist.
London Marathon 2011 - Get Involved
I'm running the London Marathon this year, raising money for Health Poverty Action. We are aiming to raise £15,000 and we've made a good start!
I have set up a dedicated Get Involved site to keep people updated on all the activities surrounding my Marathon effort and various fundraising initiatives:
Click on the logo and have a look at the site... and please make a donation! Alternatively, here is a link to our Money Giving site
One of our fundraising initiatives is a Prize Draw - each donation of £26 towards our target gives you one ticket. There are some great prizes including a complete One Page Profile Website like this one + matching Facebook Business Page
You can follow my progress in training and in fundraising in my Blog - wish me luck and Get Involved!
What People Say
- Andrew is - simply put - just excellent at what he does! Running workshops, coaching, team building - I have hired Andrew to do all this and more at Yorkshire Forward and he has been brilliant. His knowledge and insight into people and organisations is second to none, he never ever lets you down (personally or professionally) and he is both tough and kind - whichever is needed. I couldnt recommend Andrew more highly. Hire him and you will get what you pay for whether that's excellence for individuals or excellence in teams and organisations.
Assistant CEO, Yorkshire Forward
- Andrew and Jane have a real connection with what life is really about rather than what we think life might or should be about. Andrew's calm demeanour and guidance helps you to slow down and think about who you are and what you are doing in life. He then helps you to find choices that are more meaningful personally for you for the future.
Veronica Swindale, Marketing Consultant
- The time I spent with Prydale Partners was very rewarding. The kind and gentle way she guides your thinking is very special as it is down to earth and very supportive. In a nutshell: I've changed my mind. This is the essential road to follow for emotional health and well being. Prydale Partners have guided me towards a healthier and happier life. This is a wonderful change and a new beginning.
V. A., Wallsend
- A lot of people have been mega amazed that I've stopped and remain a non smoker. You have changed my life.
Ex 40 a day smoker,
- Andrew is patient, absolutely understanding and compassionate and manages somehow to combine his skill and expertise in such a way that is simultaneously reassuring and challenging to exactly the right degree. Andrew's insights are right 'on the money' every time and he has a very acute instinct, whether on a one-to-one basis or in a group or corporate work team.
Reb Veale, Reveal Solutions
- Andrew has a great ability to interpret what you are wanting and creates just the right programme for you and your organisation. Andrew represents excellent value for money, great results and is always a pleasure to deal with.
John Sharp, YPO
- Prydale offers an amazing retreat - perfect for so many uses. Now with more than 20 visits behind us (and many more ahead) we conclude that; the breathtaking views, stunning dog walking and the warmth and friendliness of Andrew & Jane are just a few of the ingredients that make our visits a break that is much looked forward to.
Karen Winter, It-shortlist Ltd
- Andrew is an expert at facilitating change and is an honest and direct life coach. If your organisation is planning big changes then a session with Andrew is a must for any manager, and a series of sessions for your workforce will pay dividends!
Carl Quilliam, Independent Government Relations Professional
New Thinking for Individual Thinkers
Whether on a one-to-one basis or working with corporate organisations, Prydale offers a wide range of therapies, coaching and training, all in an environment ideal for freeing up your thinking, re-energising and re-appraising your position and your future.
Our approach is focused and rigorous while at all times being empathetic and inclusive... with the uniqueness of our Weardale location, which is literally a different world from your day-to-day environment.
Our clients tell us that this setting, combined with our skills, provides a unique experience which unlocks people's potential and creates a clarity to solving previously difficult issues.
Here are brief summaries of the various services we offer, with links to our main website, www.prydale.com which provides more detailed information.
Therapy and Psychotherapy: Therapy works towards the clarifying of situations and facilitating you towards finding your own solutions, by supporting you through giving undivided attention to your personal situation. Download our Therapy Brochure
Personal Coaching: Working with a coach is a great way for you to -
- Achieve an even greater focus
- Set & achieve even more challenging goals
- Eliminate rather than tolerate negatives & hurdles
- Accelerate your personal & professional development
Hypnotherapy: Hypnotherapy is a very straightforward and effective way of dealing with many issues, ranging from stress management in the work place to habit breaking and weight loss. Both Jane and Andrew Pearce are qualified hypnotherapists and between them have a strong portfolio of delighted clients.
Self Help: We have developed a whole suite of materials, covering a broad range of emotional and psychological issues- these are available for anyone to download.
Coaching: Coaching is a lever for unleashing potential! A tool for unlocking performance! An approach to change! It can be used to enhance the performance of the coachees beyond their dreams. Download our Coaching Brochure
Executive coaching: This involves a structured and outcome-focused approach. It enables you to find your way through business problems and challenges.
Psychotherapy & Occupational Psychotherapy: We offer a brief focused Psychotherapy course, taking 6-15 sessions depending on the type of issue. Many people have found it to be a simple and effective way to overcome problems, work or personal. Download our Psychotherapy Brochure
Corporate Training: Prydale Partners run a number of training programmes - both short courses and intensive 3-day modules - which are tailor-made to account for the needs of your organisation.
Reflective Retreat: An opportunity to invest in yourself and your team with a 2-5 day stay at The Red Brick Barn, to extend your personal development in a calm and accepting environment or simply escape to recharge your batteries. Download our Retreat Brochure
Our corporate clients include: Marks & Spencer, Scottish & Newcastle, Cummins Engine Company, North Tyneside Council, Tyneside TEC, BLP Packaging and Printing, Yorkshire Forward, Samaritans and The BBC.
The Red Brick Barn in Weardale
We have created the popular self-contained 2-bedroomed Red Brick Barn, which is a converted cattle byre, located in Weardale, County Durham in the beautiful North Pennines, right next to where we live.
The Red Brick Barn can be used for anything from a solitary retreat to a holiday home for four with a variety of outdoor activities.
Full details are in The Red Brick Barn brochure - to book, please contact Jane on 01388 517845.
Click to view availability and to book online
We also manage other properties locally and can accommodate larger groups.One of these is Rookhope Burn Cottage.
About Andrew Pearce