Natasha Morgan (Morgan Language Solutions)
|Last online||8th May 2013|
|Member since||25th Feb 2009|
|Number of views||3171|
|Number of posts||172|
|Number of testimonials||2|
|Private Language tuition|
- Accelerated language tuition: you can learn French or Spanish face-to-face or even opt to learn by phone or skype
- Teaching in a Nursery for three years now, children from 3 years old quickly develop a liking for their French sessions
- Families can learn together and enjoy the quality time together and share their successes.
- You get to have FUN and boost your MEMORY & CONFIDENCE whilst learning a valuable skill, but most important of all, reach your goals fast because I tailor the lessons to what YOU WANT and NEED
- I can advise you or supply you with the best, tried and tested language learning resources & materials for self-study
- Through our long and continuing experience teaching weekly classes in schools and pre-schools your children really couldn't be in more safe and capable hands
- My expertise lies in French, Spanish and beginner Italian, and I have an army of linguists and tutors with the MLS way of thinking to help solve your linguistic problems, so if you don't see what you want, call me and I'll see who can help.
- If you're lucky enough to live in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Huntingdon, or Cambridge you or your child can have private 1-2-1 tuition in French or Spanish, with yours truly, otherwise, you can have one of my hand-picked superstar tutors instead! Call for other locations. Telephone, skype and internet lessons can take place all over the world.
Hello there, well, thanks for reading my profile. Feel free to call me on 078 1234 2598 and chat about business and life. Having a natural flair & love for languages from a young age, I soon embraced this and set up a local language learning service in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Since then, I've never looked back, and like most business owners, I absolutely love the world of business.
My 4N journey has been a great one, I love the community and have taken up more responsibility as time goes on. I've met some fantastic people and look forward to meeting the rest of you.
Apart from BUSINESS! I love to travel, to meet new people and to reach my full potential in life. I spend a lot of time visiting family :-). Materialistically, I'm a huge supercar, Apple and chocolate fan!
Follow me on twitter " www.twitter.com/MLSnatasha " to get regular phrases in foreign languages... and of course a few random mutterings!