Sam Swinstead (vivoHR)
|Member since||24th Mar 2009|
|Number of views||4482|
|Number of posts||3501|
|Number of testimonials||44|
|HR Support & Advice|
|HR - Human Resources|
vivoHR - Excellence for People in Business
We support you to get the best from the people you employ. We work in partnership with you and that starts from identifying your needs, designing solutions to meet those requirements and then providing the practical support you require, and on to supporting you to evaluate the outcomes.
Our Aim Is Always To Offer Solutions That Make A Difference
We provide support in all aspects of employing, managing and getting the best from people, be that developing high performers for promotion, dealing with disciplinary matters, employee well-being, avoiding cases of discrimination, or building high performing teams, our consultants have the skills and expertise to work with you to achieve the best outcomes.
Policies, Procedures, Processes and Documentation – getting it right and complying with legislation
Recruitment – from vacancy identification through candidate generation to conducting interviews and assessment centres
- People Management Essentials – it isn't just for HR to worry about!
- Team Building / Team Development / Team Enabling
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills Development – essential development sessions for managers or employees
- Ensuring equality and managing diversity in your business
I live and work in Farnborough in Hampshire, and have done so since returning from a brief stint living in the States in 1999 / 2000. I got married to my lovely husband Jase whilst we lived in the US so yes we did the full Las Vegas style Little White Chapel thing which was great!
We have one son Jake who is a pre-teen (so he tells me!) going on 27 - he's very cool and makes me laugh every day.
I'm surrounded by an old fashioned extended family who fill me with joy & drive me insane in equal parts. We have a dog and 2 gerbils and that's enough mouths to feed around here now!
I've been freelance since 2003, I love what I do and I still feel like I'm learning new things every day.
- Diploma in Coaching, Newcastle College Distance Learning, 2005
- NVQ Level 4 Management Modules, City and Guilds, 1998
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology (Distinction) University of Surrey, 1995
- Level A Psychometric Testing, University of Surrey, 1995
- BSc Psychology (Upper Second),University of Southampton, 1993