Peter Clowes (IBD Internet Business Directory & 4N Area Leader)
|Last online||12th Dec 2013|
|Member since||12th Jun 2009|
|Number of views||5428|
|Number of posts||498|
|Number of testimonials||18|
|Business directories uk|
|Web site design and development|
IBD Internet Business Directory Ltd., a source for local businesses throughout the UK and Ireland including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic. IBD Customers are found Locally, Regionally or Nationally as appropriate for that particular business.
So why Advertise with IBD, what's in it for YOU?
- Most Internet directories are category driven; IBD is geographic, consisting of nearly all the reasonable sized towns of the British Isles.
- This means you can advertise your business in your local town, the whole of the British Isles, the UK, Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, or any combination or these areas.
- Most people opt for a Regional advert, selecting towns within an hours drive of base - the point is, you choose what is appropriate for you.
- Your business information on IBD is just ONE CLICK from the search results - potential customers do not need to find IBD, and then search IBD for your business.
- NO third party advertising on your advert - all the text and pictures relate to you business.
- Only 2 of the same type of business in any one town.
First got involved with the Internet in 2001, set up IBD in 2003 and i am still building / updating and maintaining the website today. Broadly speaking, my background before was sales related, though i did have a spell as QC (quality control) manager for a potato packing company!
During the last 10 years, through observation and trial and error i have discovered what the Worlds major search engines like, and consider myself an expert in this field - IBD is ranked no 1 in the World on Google, but more importantly, most of my customers are page 1 Google.
SEO search engine optimisation - though building websites is not my main focus, I have built about 30 for IBD customers since 2004 who, because they were delighted with results from their IBD page, asked me to build them a website rather than referring them to a colleague. All these are page one Google, partly due to good optimisation and search engine friendly design, but also partly due to being linked to IBD.
One website was page one Google before I had finished building it! See what some of these customers have to say - IBD Tesimonials
Social Media - I am not a big fan of Facebook and Twitter, but recognise the importance of them for business. I am fortunate that my Daughter, Cathy Dean is an expert in this field, and has built business pages for IBD on both Facebook and Twitter.
And many of those who know me will not believe this, but I am now on Twitter myself @ibdpete, so please follow me!
4 Networking - I have been an Area Leader since 2009. My Groups have changed over the years, but have been in East Cheshire, North Staffordshire and North Derbyshire, with my current Groups being in Stoke on Trent in Staffordshire; Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich in Cheshire.